Return to General Talk

Flying Horror Stories!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:13 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.


Yea thats a wicked bummer


Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

You can't make a statement like that and then not tell the story.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:17 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.


Yea thats a wicked bummer


Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

You can't make a statement like that and then not tell the story.


Read the 1st page of the thread and you'll see I posted something on that little tale. ;-D
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21950
(Past Year: 449)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:59 pm

there was a hot one on the united airline flight from Chicago to Shanghai. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a plane with ugly stewardesse for 13+ hours with limited leg room and a stinky man next to you :-b
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:40 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.


Yea thats a wicked bummer


Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

You can't make a statement like that and then not tell the story.


Read the 1st page of the thread and you'll see I posted something on that little tale. ;-D

Woops. O:-)

Anyways, Lufthansa's leg room and seat room sucks too. I'm 6-2 and can't really fit into those little seats. Then when you add that it's an 8 hour flight, it really sucks. The German stewardesses weren't hot either.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:57 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.


Yea thats a wicked bummer


Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

You can't make a statement like that and then not tell the story.


Read the 1st page of the thread and you'll see I posted something on that little tale. ;-D

Woops. O:-)

Anyways, Lufthansa's leg room and seat room sucks too. I'm 6-2 and can't really fit into those little seats. Then when you add that it's an 8 hour flight, it really sucks. The German stewardesses weren't hot either.


The English stewardess on my flight was fair looking. A little old (maybe early 30's), but not MILF-ish.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21950
(Past Year: 449)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests