Return to General Talk

Flying Horror Stories!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:13 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.

Yea thats a wicked bummer

Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

You can't make a statement like that and then not tell the story.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:17 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Here's some more depressing airline news; it seems that the instances of male flight attendants are up dramatically. Plus, the female stewardesses aren't nearly as hot as they used to be.

Yeah, that's what you all get for me accidentally spanking a British stewardess' bum. :-b }:-)

Read the 1st page of the thread and you'll see I posted something on that little tale. ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 449)

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:59 pm

there was a hot one on the united airline flight from Chicago to Shanghai. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a plane with ugly stewardesse for 13+ hours with limited leg room and a stinky man next to you :-b
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:40 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Read the 1st page of the thread and you'll see I posted something on that little tale. ;-D

Woops. O:-)

Anyways, Lufthansa's leg room and seat room sucks too. I'm 6-2 and can't really fit into those little seats. Then when you add that it's an 8 hour flight, it really sucks. The German stewardesses weren't hot either.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:57 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Woops. O:-)

Anyways, Lufthansa's leg room and seat room sucks too. I'm 6-2 and can't really fit into those little seats. Then when you add that it's an 8 hour flight, it really sucks. The German stewardesses weren't hot either.

The English stewardess on my flight was fair looking. A little old (maybe early 30's), but not MILF-ish.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 449)

Previous

Return to General Talk