An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Madison wrote:I think if Arod manages to get 50 home runs that should make him a lock for AL MVP even though the Rangers stink. Especially with the voters knowing that they gave him the short end of the stick last year by giving it to Tejada. No one really stands out in the AL right now, so the last month will make a big difference on who gets it.
GSes wrote:Hudson will win the cy young award, he has pitched better then anyone in Baseball even Loaza.
Hudson is 14-4 w/ a 2.40 era
- 1st in ERA
- 1st in WHIP
- 1st in opp bat. avg
- 1st in Win Pct.
- 2nd in Innings pitched
- Top 10 in CG and K's
- The A's are an amaing 24 - 6 in Hudson starts.
- Hudson leads the AL in Quality Starts
- Hudson is 7 -1 with a 1.74 ERA after the All star Break
- Hudson has won 7 straight decisions.
- Foulke has blown 5 games for him.
TIM HUDSON FOR CY YOUNG
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests