An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
roamwood wrote:I think you will regret trading Kendrick for Morneau. There are a lot of 1b's in Morneau's plateu...next year it will probably be Chase Utley and Kendrick....then everyone else.
Kendrick will end up hitting .330 + with 15HR+ and 15SB+ for the next 10 years. Put him in the middle of the Angels lineup, and you are looking at 110+ runs and 90+ RBI's. Stick with Kendrick, and pickup a utility 1B along the way. A guy like Mike Jacobs will always be around to help your team out if you need power. Also dont forget older guys like Frank Thomas, Jim Thome, etc... who will sometimes be given up on for lesser talented younger projects.
Just my .02
In addition to Utley, Weeks, and Uggla,
* Figgins will go ahead of Kendrick.
* Lugo will go ahead of Kendrick (as he'll qualify at 2B after getting traded to LA)
* Hall will go ahead of Kendrick if he qualifies at 2B (which he should with Weeks out).
* Freddie Sanchez, Cantu, and Iguchi should go ahead of Kendrick.
* Cano and Giles may go ahead of him (though they shouldn't) because of their names
* Barfield and Kinsler may go ahead of him depending on how they finish up the year.
Kendrick will likely be in the 6-10 range of 2B next year.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest