1. Who is the most admirable man in America?
I agree with AV, that this cannot be truthfully answered, but out of the options, I'd go:
2. Who is the least admirable man in America?
3. Whom did you vote for in the 2004 presidential election? And if the election were held again today?
2004 - Dubya
Today - Dubya
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "very conservative" and 10 is "very liberal," how would you rate your political view.
It varies depending on the issue, but I'd probably average out to about a 3.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "strongly disagree" and 10 is strongly agree," what's your opinion about the following statement: "America has peaked as a global power."
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "very pessimistic" and 10 is very optimistic," how would you rate your outlook on the following issues?
The U.S. economy - 7
The degree to which American are protected from terrorism - 8
The degree to which Americans' privacy rights are protected - 6
The war in Iraq - 4
The U.S. becoming less dependent on foreign oil - 5
7. Which of the following best describes your level of alcohol consumption?
I have a few drinks a week.
8. Would you be in favor of mandatory public service (not necessarily military) for every U.S. citizen?
9. Did you see Brokeback Mountain?
No, and I don't plan to
10. Have you read the Da Vinci Code?
No, and I don't plan to
11. Which of these three words best describes your belief (or not) in God?
12. How often do you go to church, synagogue, mosque or other house of worship?
At least once a week
13. Have you ever cheated on your wife or significant other?
Yes. Girlfriend years ago, not current.
14. What single attribute do you value most in a mate?
Sense of humor
15. Would you rather...
Be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company
Be the next American Idol
Give up alcohol
Give up sex
Have a three-way with Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson
Play a round of golf at Augusta National
Go out drinking with Jack Nicholson
Be short, boring and rich
Be tall, charismatic and impoverished
16. How many books have you read in the past twelve months?
17. Have you ever visited a foreign country besides Mexico or Canada?
18. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "not worried at all" and 10 is "very worried," how concerned are you about the following issues?
Your future earning potential: 1
Getting fat: 3
Your job security: 1
Losing your hair: 1
The faithfulness of your wife or girlfriend: 1
19. Have you ever downloaded a podcast?
What's a podcast?
20. How would compare your financial security right now with your father's when he was your age?
21. Have you ever been fired from a job past the age of twenty-one?
22. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
23. Assuming they had identical qualifications, would you prefer reporting to a female boss or a male boss?
24. What is the most important indicator of job satisfaction?
Working for and with people you like and respect
25. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$100 to $149.99
26. How much credit card debt are you carrying at the moment?
Less than $500
27. How many sex partners have you had?
28. How many suits do you own?
29. You're hosting a dinner party and you can invite three men and three women from the following lists. Who's coming to dinner? (Percentage is number who selected each person among their three choices.)
Dr. Laura Schlessinger
George W. Bush