Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Could This Team Be Any Better?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Could This Team Be Any Better?

Postby ToTheMax2005 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:57 am

This is the first year of a roto keeper league with 8 teams. Ive been in first for a majority of the year. I think my team is very balanced. I think my offense has the potential to sweep the offensive categories, with the exception being BA. My pitching staff has been very solid with high K's and good ratios. My closing staff is not that solid but Im running with 5 closers right now which can help me compete. Anyways.

Is this team good enough, even for an 8 league team, to last the season. Should I try and make a move or should I sit tight and hope for continued success.

C- Varitek
1B- Dunn
2B- Uggla
SS- Jeter
3B- Chavez
LF- Crawford
CF- Beltan
RF- Ichiro
Util- Hafner
Util- Konerko

Bench- Atkins, Griffey Jr., Gomes

SP- Santana
SP- Schilling
SP- Webb
SP- Harang
RP- Lidge
RP- Julio
RP- Otsuka
P- T. Walker
P- Saito
P- C. Young

Bench- Hamels, Escobar

DL- Burnett
ToTheMax2005 Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Could This Team Be Any Better?

Postby Red Sox Nation » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:03 pm

ToTheMax2005 wrote:This is the first year of a roto keeper league with 8 teams. Ive been in first for a majority of the year. I think my team is very balanced. I think my offense has the potential to sweep the offensive categories, with the exception being BA. My pitching staff has been very solid with high K's and good ratios. My closing staff is not that solid but Im running with 5 closers right now which can help me compete. Anyways.

Is this team good enough, even for an 8 league team, to last the season. Should I try and make a move or should I sit tight and hope for continued success.

C- Varitek
1B- Dunn
2B- Uggla
SS- Jeter
3B- Chavez
LF- Crawford
CF- Beltan
RF- Ichiro
Util- Hafner
Util- Konerko

Bench- Atkins, Griffey Jr., Gomes

SP- Santana
SP- Schilling
SP- Webb
SP- Harang
RP- Lidge
RP- Julio
RP- Otsuka
P- T. Walker
P- Saito
P- C. Young

Bench- Hamels, Escobar

DL- Burnett

Offensive wise, who's avaiable at 2B? There should be someone better than Uggla in a 8 team league.

Very nice team. I'd try to trade for a "tier 2" closer. Other than that I like your SP.
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team