Return to Baseball Leftovers

Which team is going to win this league!?!?!?!?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Josh » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:56 am

I appreciate the repsonses, and keep them coming. I am currently the team in 2nd, I have been in 1st most of the season, but somehow team 1, yes team 1 is now in first place, I can not understand it myself. The league is a 12 team h2hleague, and yes these are the top 4 teams. I would like to hear other peoples opinions too. I am actually playing the first team this week and beating him 12-5. He does a pitcher by committee approach so he is guaranteed to win 5 of the 10 pitching categories. I wish you could not rotate pitchers like that, but it is within the rules, so he can make up for a certain amount of lesser players with this philosphy.
Josh
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Giants Rule » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:08 pm

I like Team 2, 3, 4 then 1. I tell ya, H2H takes a lot of luck to make it. Would you believe in our 15-team league, the guy with A-Rod, Soriano, Bonds and Garret didn't even make the first-half playoffs?
Giants Rule
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Josh » Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:15 pm

I can believe it just on the basis that team 1 in this league is in first place, when I feel my team is far superior to his. After us, the next few teams are around 26 games behind us, but I feel they are better than team 1s team also, go figure.
Josh
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers