Page 2 of 5

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:14 pm
by Simulacrum
knapplc wrote:Answer 2: Who has the bigger chest? :-D


Knapplc cool points++ :-D

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 pm
by Omaha Red Sox
I didn't read anyone else's posts on this thread, but I'll lend my 2 cents after reading yours.

First of all, you're young. You have not committed to a relationship. You're still looking for someone who is going to be compatable with you. Girl A, if you know her, should understand that you are seeing someone, in Girl B, so I don't see that as an issue. Girl B would hopefully understand if you were to hang out with A, because she's been a friend for a while. If she doesn't understand, or want you to, then you take that for what it's worth and move on. Although, if you 'hang out' with A, I would suggest no 'hot tubbing' with her, unless you have ended the relationship with B. If you have to pick one, pick one, it's up to you. But I don't think you have to. You have a decent friendship with A and you have a girlfriend in B. Keep it the way it is until something changes. If A wants a more intimate relationship, think about pursuing it, but think about it. Hopefully she would understand that you would need to think about it first, because you are currently involved with B.

To sum it up: Keep what you have until one of them makes a move first.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:31 pm
by duckmonkey
My suggestion...go for Girl C. :)

Seriously, if you have had a good friendship with Miss A and have always seen her get hurt by other jerks, you should be there for her. Be a friend with the possibility of becoming more. The best woman to marry is a woman who is your best friend.

It sounds like the same situation I had once. I had always hoped I could be with this girl in college who was my best friend, but she had a jerk of a boyfriend and I had a jerk of a girlfriend. We both got dumped on the SAME DAY by the jerks and we started hanging out pretty much constantly. We became better than best friends and eventually got married. We just had our 4th wedding anniversary and it's been great, we still consider each other our best friend too.

Even if it doesn't work out that you can become more than friends, at least you've kept a great friend. Giving up the dating scene for someone you KNOW you're great with is always less troubling than trying to find someone through dates or at bars.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:04 pm
by acsguitar
Post pictures then we can give you better advice

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:25 pm
by warrick95
The "right" answer seems to be B, but if I was in your shoes, I'd go with A. So I'm guessing you'd rather go with A and IMO, that's what I would end up doing, too. Finally attaining the girl you always wanted is much more rewarding.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:00 pm
by BaseballFann0008
acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice
Yeah Im gonna put these girls on the internet...No way


Heres what Im doing tonight:

At 7:15 I will be picking Girl A up and we are going to a basketball game (kinda like old times her idea) I am doing this as her friend, and she needs to be occupied as shes going through a tough time. At 8:30ish girl A will be dropped off back at her residence.

At 9:00 I will then have Girl B over for a movie and w/e. This should be an interesting night, and I will re evaluate the enitre "pickled" situation in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:14 pm
by acsguitar
BaseballFann0008 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice
Yeah Im gonna put these girls on the internet...No way


Heres what Im doing tonight:

At 7:15 I will be picking Girl A up and we are going to a basketball game (kinda like old times her idea) I am doing this as her friend, and she needs to be occupied as shes going through a tough time. At 8:30ish girl A will be dropped off back at her residence.

At 9:00 I will then have Girl B over for a movie and w/e. This should be an interesting night, and I will re evaluate the enitre "pickled" situation in the morning.


I give you a 1% chance of success

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:48 pm
by BaseballFann0008
acsguitar wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice
Yeah Im gonna put these girls on the internet...No way


Heres what Im doing tonight:

At 7:15 I will be picking Girl A up and we are going to a basketball game (kinda like old times her idea) I am doing this as her friend, and she needs to be occupied as shes going through a tough time. At 8:30ish girl A will be dropped off back at her residence.

At 9:00 I will then have Girl B over for a movie and w/e. This should be an interesting night, and I will re evaluate the enitre "pickled" situation in the morning.


I give you a 1% chance of success
y is that because i didnt post a picture?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:51 pm
by acsguitar
BaseballFann0008 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice
Yeah Im gonna put these girls on the internet...No way


Heres what Im doing tonight:

At 7:15 I will be picking Girl A up and we are going to a basketball game (kinda like old times her idea) I am doing this as her friend, and she needs to be occupied as shes going through a tough time. At 8:30ish girl A will be dropped off back at her residence.

At 9:00 I will then have Girl B over for a movie and w/e. This should be an interesting night, and I will re evaluate the enitre "pickled" situation in the morning.


I give you a 1% chance of success
y is that because i didnt post a picture?


No because there is no way you are gonna be able to escape Girl #1 without her asking what you are doing. And if you say nothing she is gonna know you are doing something and most likley will know you are doing something with another chick and therefore will quiz you on it or make you do more stuff with her.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:18 pm
by jzfran
I would make it a 0.1% chance of working out. One of them will hear thru the grapevine about the other and both will be pissed. Sit down and have a chat with one or the otheer and explain your situation and that you really like them but you like the other better. THen hope you dont get slapped too hard and go out with the one you didnt tell this to.