Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Notes From Wednesday's Games

Postby wrveres » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:20 am

Notes From Wednesday's Games
July 30, 2003
AP wrote:

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Tigers-Mariners

DETROIT: Dmitri Young, who hit his career-best 22nd home run of the season Tuesday night, is the first Tigers player with 20 or more homers since the 2000 season. Bobby Higginson had 30, Dean Palmer 29 and Juan Gonzalez 22 in 2000 for the Tigers. Young is on a pace to hit 34 homers this season, which would be the highest total by a Detroit player since Palmer had 38 in 1999. ... Of the Tigers' 80 homers this season, 57 have been solo shots. ... Higginson has hit in each of his four games since returning from the DL. He had a homer Tuesday night. Higginson was on the DL for 22 games because of a pulled left hamstring.

SEATTLE: Closer Kazuhiro Sasaki is getting close to returning. Sasaki, who has been on the DL since June 6 with two broken ribs and a slightly torn abdominal muscle, made 64 pitches in the bullpen Wednesday. He's made two rehab assignments at Triple-A Tacoma. "There's a chance with one more inning in Tacoma and he'll be ready to go," manager Bob Melvin said before Wednesday night's game with the Tigers. "He was throwing free and easy today. Everything looked good down there." With Sasaki out, All-Star reliever Shigetoshi Hasegawa has been the Mariners' closer. Hasegawa has seven saves to Sasaki's 10. Sasaki, 35, a two-time All-Star, is Seattle's career saves leader with 129 in four seasons. He had 37 last season.

Devil Rays-Blue Jays

TAMPA BAY: The Devil Rays are unlikely to make a trade before Thursday's trade deadline. Manager Lou Piniella said other teams are just not offering quality players. "People want to give us backup people and we are not interested in backup people," Piniella said. "Our focus is on trying to find young position players. We haven't been offered that, so it seems to me, unless something happens in the next 24 hours, we'll stay the way we are." ... Piniella said they're going to change the makeup of their bullpen soon by calling up some pitchers from the minors. Piniella wants to evaluate the young arms. ... The Devil Rays recalled IF Jared Sandberg and purchased the contract of IF-OF Jeff Liefer from Triple A-Durham. Sandberg hit .232 with 12 homers and 37 RBIs at Durham. Liefer, claimed off waivers from Montreal on June 6, hit .315 with six homers and 18 RBIs at Durham. "This gives us a little more versatility," Piniella said. "Sandberg can play first and third and Liefer can play the outfield and first and third." To make room on the roster, the Devil Rays optioned RHP Jason Standridge and OF Matt Diaz to Durham. Standridge went 0-5 with a 6.37 ERA in eight games, including seven starts. "We don't want him sitting in the bullpen, so we can sent him out so he can start," Piniella said. Diaz went 1-for-9 in four games.

TORONTO: 1B Carlos Delgado was the DH for the third straight game because of sore knees. OF Frank Catalanotto played 1B again. Toronto manager Carlos Tosca hopes to have Delgado back at 1B when they play on grass Friday in Anaheim. "He's been pretty sore," Tosca said. "He's getting treatment here. He's feeling better, but we felt that turf might bother him a little bit more than normal grass." ... Tosca said either RHP Corey Thurman, RHP Mike Smith or RHP Jason Arnold could make an emergency start if RHP Kelvim Escobar or RHP Cory Lidle is traded. ... RHP Pete Walker, on the 15-day disabled list a strained left knee, recently had a setback and won't return for at least another two weeks. Walker pitched in a rehab game at Triple-A Syracuse, but the knee was too sore the next day for him to continue pitching. ... Former closer Cliff Politte could find himself back in his old job because Tosca is desperate for a reliable closer. Tosca originally wanted Politte, who recently came off the DL because of a strained right shoulder, to pitch a few times before reinserting him as the closer. "I'd like to get him a few more outings, but I don't know if I have that luxury," Tosca said. Toronto's bullpen entered Wednesday's game with a 5.04 ERA.

Orioles-Twins

BALTIMORE: Starter Sidney Ponson faced the Twins on Wednesday amid trade rumors. Ponson is considered prime trade bait because Baltimore could lose him in free agency after the season. And his 14-5 record and the dearth of available starting pitching have made him a hot commodity. Ponson is 6-1 with a 2.21 ERA lifetime against Minnesota. ... Ponson wasn't the only Oriole mentioned in trade rumors leading up to Thursday's deadline. Rumors have swirled around infielders Jeff Conine and Tony Batista, both of whom were in the starting lineup Wednesday. ... Jose Morban started at DH and batted ninth. Morban was claimed by the Orioles off waivers from the Twins on March 28. The Twins had selected Morban in the Rule 5 draft last December and were faced with the decision of keeping him on their 40-man roster for the entire season or releasing him before the regular season started. Orioles manager Mike Hargrove said Morban was excited to face his old team and that it could motivate him. But he was worried about Morban being too excited. "We saw the bad side of it last night with (former Twin Hector) Carrasco trying to throw everything 9,000 miles per hour," Hargrove said. "He couldn't relax." ... Carrasco, the winning pitcher in the Orioles' 7-5 victory over the Twins on Tuesday, gave up Cal Ripken's 3,000th hit in the Metrodome on April 15, 2000.

MINNESOTA: Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said his pitchers would practice fielding bunts before their game Thursday. Minnesota pitchers have made fielding errors in each of their last four games, and the last two have been particularly costly. On Sunday, Eddie Guardado's ninth-inning bobble led to the tying run in a 3-2, 14-inning loss to Cleveland. On Tuesday, Baltimore's Brook Fordyce laid down a sacrifice bunt with Larry Bigbie on second in the ninth. Reliever J.C. Romero mishandled the ball, then rushed to make the throw to third and missed his target, allowing Bigbie to score an insurance run. "I don't even know how to describe that one," Gardenhire said. "That's off the Richter scale." ... Despite a four-game sweep of Oakland after the All-Star break, the Twins have had a July to forget. With an 8-16 record in the month, Minnesota needs to win its final two games of July to avoid having their first month without double-digit wins since they went 7-21 in September 1999. ... Jacque Jones, who continues to be bothered by a groin injury, was the starting DH and batted in the cleanup spot. Shannon Stewart started in LF. Stewart was batting .426 (20-for-47) since being acquired from Toronto on July 16. ... Michael Restovich, recalled from Triple-A Rochester on Tuesday, made his second consecutive start in right field.

White Sox-Royals

CHICAGO: White Sox general manager Ken Williams said he could have made another deal beyond acquiring LHP Scott Schoeneweis from the Anaheim Angels, but that the "price was too steep." The trading deadline is Thursday without a player having to clear waivers. "Just because a trade isn't consummated before the 31st, there are still, I believe, going to be opportunities in August to pick up a guy. Just because the 31st passes, doesn't mean it's over." ... The White Sox's 10-2 record is the best in the majors since the All-Star break. ... The White Sox starters have a 3.50 ERA in the past 39 games.

KANSAS CITY: SS Angel Berroa has 21 RBIs in July, the second-highest total in the majors for the month. His 14 homers tied him for sixth place on the career list for rookie shortstops. ... Manager Tony Pena said 1B Mike Sweeney, sidelined with a nerve irritation in his neck and upper back, would take batting practice on the field Thursday for the first time since going on the DL on June 19. ... Rookie RHP Kyle Snyder, who starts Wednesday, is 0-2 in six starts since a 2-1 victory on June 4 at Los Angeles for his only major league victory.

Indians-Athletics

CLEVELAND: LHP C.C. Sabathia is a native of Vallejo, Calif., and dozens of friends and family members usually make the 15-minute drive to Oakland to watch him pitch, as he did Wednesday night. Sabathia was 0-1 with a 7.32 ERA in his first four career starts against the team he supported while growing up. ... OF Milton Bradley still was seething over his argument with umpire Bruce Froemming on Tuesday night. Bradley was ejected after throwing his bat and helmet in Froemming's direction while arguing a called third strike in the eighth. "I'm a good hitter, and I've earned the right to dispute a call," said Bradley, who's in his first full major league season. "He was consistently bad all night in his calls. I tried to tell him that. I said, 'You don't understand the game."' Froemming is a 33-year veteran. ... OF Jody Gerut has hit in each of the first eight spots in Cleveland's lineup.

OAKLAND: The A's couldn't wait any longer for OF Jermaine Dye to return from injuries, so they acquired OF Jose Guillen from Cincinnati. Guillen, who couldn't crack the Reds' starting lineup despite being third in the NL with a .337 average, will be the everyday right fielder in Oakland. "I saw him when he was with Tampa Bay," A's manager Ken Macha said. "He has a tremendous arm and power, and he's having a career year. I'm going to start him in right field every day to begin with. Hopefully he'll be very productive in our lineup." ... Oakland GM Billy Beane planned to be on the phone until the trade deadline passed. The A's still are searching for more offense and bullpen help, and they have desirable prospects to facilitate a deal. "A trade like (the deal for Guillen) can be a turning point, but I still think the biggest deal is out there and hasn't happened yet," Beane said. "I think it's going to be insane in the 11th hour." ... The A's pinch-hitters are hitting .394 in the last two months. ... RHP Jim Mecir planned to test his sore knee in the bullpen Wednesday night. Mecir has been hobbled all season by problems in both knees.

Red Sox-Rangers

BOSTON: RHP Scott Williamson, acquired from Cincinnati in a trade Tuesday, won't join the Red Sox until Friday in Baltimore. Manager Grady Little said the delay was for personal reasons. The Red Sox had 11 pitchers on their roster for Wednesday night's game, after releasing Chad Fox and recalling Jason Shiell from Triple-A Pawtucket. Little wouldn't say what move he'd make when room has to be made on the roster for Williamson, and if he'll stick with 11 pitchers and go with 12. ... 3B Bill Mueller became the first player to hit grand slams from both sides of the plate Tuesday night. It was only the eighth time Boston had two grand slams in the same game, much less from one player in consecutive innings.

TEXAS: With the addition of OF Ramon Nivar on Wednesday, the Rangers have nine rookies on their roster. Nivar's contract was purchased from Triple-A Oklahoma after OF Doug Glanville was traded to the Chicago Cubs. After flying in from Salt Lake City, Nivar didn't arrive at the ballpark until just before gametime. He is the 50th player on the active roster this season, two shy of the club record and the most in the majors this season. ... RHP Colby Lewis, who started the season in the starting rotation, will make his second start Thursday since his recall from Triple-A Oklahoma on July 26. The Rangers lost 4-0 to Seattle in his return that night, but he gave up just three runs in 5 2-3 innings and didn't walk a batter for the first time in his 19 major league starts.

Yankees-Angels

NEW YORK: Leadoff hitter and 2B Alfonso Soriano, hitless in his last 12 at-bats, did not start after going 0-for-5 with two strikeouts and fouling out with the bases loaded on Tuesday night. The two-time All-Star, who last season came within one home run of joining the exclusive 40-40 club, is hitting .281 with 24 homers, 59 RBIs and 27 steals. "He wants to play every day, but it just doesn't look like he's swinging the bat real well. I think he's put a lot of pressure on himself, trying to live up to himself," manager Joe Torre said. "He was all over the place last night. He swung and missed by a lot," I don't think he's getting into bad habits - other than being a kid and trying for home runs - but he's not going to admit that. That's just my opinion." ... Utility OF David Dellucci, a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks when they beat the Yankees in Game 7 of the 2001 World Series, met his new teammates for the first time following Tuesday's trade that sent disgruntled RF Raul Mondesi to Arizona. But he wasn't wearing his Series ring. "It's in Phoenix, and I'm going to leave it in Phoenix," Dellucci said. "Even when I move my stuff out of Phoenix, it will not make its way to New York. That stays in a safety deposit box. I don't wear it for fear of losing it - but I wouldn't want to wear it around this clubhouse, anyway."

ANAHEIM: RF Tim Salmon missed his second game because of an injury to his lower back, which occurred while taking batting practice on Tuesday. Results of an MRI taken Wednesday were negative. ... 3B Troy Glaus, on the DL because of an injured right shoulder, took swings off a tee and could be able to DH when activated, although it may be longer before he's able to throw. ... RHP Scot Shields has mixed feelings about taking Kevin Appier's spot in the rotation. Shields will make his third start of the season on Sunday against Toronto. "I'm very excited about the opportunity, but Ape is a friend, so it's sad to see him go," Shields said. "That's the business part of the game, but Ape's going to get a job somewhere else. He's still got a lot of pitches left in him, I believe, and he'll be successful again."

NATIONAL LEAGUE

Cardinals-Expos

ST. LOUIS: Albert Pujols extended his hitting streak to a team-high 14 games with an RBI single in the ninth inning Wednesday night. 3B Scott Rolen hit in 13 straight games in May.

MONTREAL: Expos players held an hour-long meeting with Gene Orza, the No. 2 official of the players' association, in the clubhouse before batting practice. The players made it clear they didn't want to split their home schedule between cities as they did this season, when the union agreed to allow baseball to move 22 Expos home games to Puerto Rico in order to boost revenue. "We want to play 81 games in one city," said catcher Brian Schneider, the Expos' player representative. "That's what the players want, and I think everyone's expressed that pretty much. I don't think the guys would be very happy if we had a split schedule." ... 2B Jose Vidro was in the lineup for the second straight game after missing five of six starts because of a strained right knee.

Diamondbacks-Marlins

ARIZONA: 1B Mark Grace watched a TV replay of Barry Bonds' monster batting-practice home run Wednesday at Wrigley Field. "Oh my God," exclaimed Grace, who spent 13 seasons with the Cubs. "That's where I used to him them." Grace jokingly estimated the homer at 800 feet. ... OF David Dellucci, traded to the New York Yankees in the Raul Mondesi deal, was the only remaining player in the Arizona organization from the 1997 expansion draft.

FLORIDA: 1B Derrek Lee sat out his second game in a row with a sore right shoulder. An MRI showed only inflammation, and Lee said he hopes to play Friday against Houston. ... RF Juan Encarnacion, who bruised his right forearm when hit by a pitch Tuesday against Arizona, was scratched from the lineup Wednesday. He's expected to return Friday against Houston. ... In response to media reports that the Marlins were seeking St. Louis OF J.D. Drew, manager Jack McKeon jokingly included Drew's name on a lineup card he showed reporters before Wednesday's game. "If he doesn't show up, I've got to replace him," McKeon said with a grin. ... With a win Tuesday over Arizona, Florida set a franchise record with its 15th victory in July. The Marlins won 14 games in July in 1995 and 1999.

Brewers-Mets

MILWAUKEE: The Brewers placed LHP Glendon Rusch on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left groin and purchased the contract of RHP David Manning from Triple-A Indianapolis. Rusch is 1-12 with a 7.21 ERA and has not won since April 8 at Pittsburgh, his second start of the season. He is expected to miss about two weeks. Manning will make his major league debut Saturday night at Montreal. ... SS Royce Clayton entered batting .583 (7-for-12) lifetime against Mets starter Al Leiter and was intentionally walked his first two trips to the plate. ... 3B Wes Helms, in an 0-for-13 slump, did not start for the second night in a row. Keith Ginter started at third in place of Helms, who is batting .252 with 16 homers and 53 RBIs.

NEW YORK: Star C Mike Piazza worked out behind the plate before the game, fielding bunts, blocking balls in the dirt and retrieving wild pitches for the first time since going on the disabled list with a severely strained right groin May 17. "He said he felt a little sluggish at first. The more he did, the looser he got," manager Art Howe said. Piazza is on track to begin a rehab assignment at Triple-A Norfolk late next week. Howe said once Piazza feels 100 percent, he will begin some work at first base again. ... LHP Tom Glavine, who left Tuesday night's outing after one inning because of a right ribcage strain, was not sure if he'd be able to make his next start Sunday against St. Louis. "You go to do something that's a normal function and it bites you," Glavine said. "Whether or not it gets better in the next four days, who knows. I want to get back out there and try and salvage my season and all that stuff. From everything I'm hearing from guys who have had this in the past, make sure it's right because if not it's going to linger." ... NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth, the Winston Cup Points leader, took batting practice before the game.

Padres-Pirates

SAN DIEGO: With 2B Mark Loretta enjoying an excellent season, there appears to be little chance the Padres will deal him by Thursday's deadline for trading without waivers. Loretta is eligible for free agency after this season, but all signs point to the Padres trying to re-sign him. The Padres went with Loretta after failing to sign Edgardo Alfonzo, who signed instead with the Giants. ... OF Rondell White could be on the trading block, but says he's enjoying playing in San Diego and prefers to stay there. ... The Padres' Class A Lake Elsinore farm club will play the Inland Empire 66ers at Qualcomm Stadium after the Reds-Padres game on Sunday, Aug. 10.

PITTSBURGH: Manager Lloyd McClendon insisted he's not upset with RHP Kris Benson's decision to seek outside medical opinions about his sore right shoulder. Benson made the decision to skip his last two scheduled starts, saying his shoulder didn't feel right and hasn't for some time. Tests performed by the Pirates didn't reveal any shoulder damage, with general manager Dave Littlefield describing the problem as "mild shoulder irritation." ... Reggie Sanders' homer in the fourth inning Wednesday against San Diego was his third in as many games. He also had each of the Pirates' last four homers. ... With 18 blown saves, the Pirates have only one fewer than they had last season, when former closer Mike Williams converted 46-of-50 save opportunities. ... Brian Giles' single in the first inning was his 1,000th career hit.

Rockies-Reds

COLORADO: LHP Denny Neagle had surgery to repair a ligament in his left elbow, ending his season. Neagle had the surgery in Cincinnati after getting a second opinion from Reds orthopedic surgeon Timothy Kremchek. Neagle was projected as the team's opening day starter, but sat out the first 71 games with stiffness in the elbow. He started seven games and went 2-4 with a 7.90 ERA before he went back on the disabled list because of the elbow. Neagle, who turns 35 in September, is in the third year of a $51 million, five-year contract. ... Manager Clint Hurdle celebrated his 46th birthday. ... Charles Johnson hit his 12th homer, a solo shot into the upper deck in left field. He has doubled his homer total for Florida last season. ... It was the sixth ball hit in the upper deck, five of them by opponents.

CINCINNATI: RF Adam Dunn committed the Reds' 105th error in 107 games, the most in the majors. ... The Reds traded OF Jose Guillen to Oakland for three pitchers. The trade came less than 24 hours after they shipped closer Scott Williamson to Boston for prospects. ... The Reds had their team photo taken at 4 p.m. An hour later, it was out of date as Guillen was gone. ... OF Wily Mo Pena was activated off the DL to take Guillen's place. Pena went 3-for-35 and made only two starts before he pulled a hamstring.

Dodgers-Phillies

LOS ANGELES: The Dodgers have scored one or less runs 27 times and are 2-25 in those games. ... LF Rickey Henderson is the active leader in career hits (3,046) and is just three homers shy of the 300 mark. ... SS Cesar Izturis was back in the lineup after missing the series opener with flu-like symptoms. ... Beginning on July 24, the Dodgers began a 10-game stretch where they would meet six All-Star pitchers. Los Angeles faced Colorado's Shawn Chacon, Arizona's Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson and Philadelphia's Vicente Padilla. The team will meet Atlanta's Greg Maddux and Russ Oritz over the weekend. ... Thursday's starter Odalis Peres (6-8, 4.43) struck out a career-high 11 against the Phillies on April 30.

PHILADELPHIA: RF Bobby Abreu needs 29 walks to become the first Phillies player ever to receive 100 walks in five straight seasons. Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt had seven 100-walk seasons, but never more than four in a row. ... LF Pat Burrell wasn't in the starting lineup. He is hitting .198 and is hitless in seven career at-bats against Kevin Brown. ... 2B Placido Polanco missed his second straight start with a sore left quad muscle. ... 3B David Bell is expected to start a rehab assignment next week. He has been sidelined since July 11 with a sore back. No timetable has been set for his return to the Phillies. ... Kevin Millwood, Vicente Padilla, Brett Myers and Randy Wolf all own double-digits in victories - the first time four starters have reached the mark for the Phillies since 1993. ... Thursday's starter Brandon Duckworth (3-5, 5.16) has pitched just 66 1-3 innings in his 15 starts.

Astros-Braves

HOUSTON: The Astros managed to avoid a roster decision by placing RHP Roy Oswalt on the disabled list for the third time this season. Oswalt re-injured his groin in Tuesday night's game and had to come out in the third inning. The Astros acquired Dan Miceli from the New York Yankees on Tuesday and were waiting for him to report before deciding who to send down. But Oswalt's recurring hamstring problem made that issue moot. Now the Astros have to decide who will take Oswalt's place in the rotation. His next turn would have been Sunday at Florida. Among the candidates: Pete Munro, who has made two starts, and Kirk Saarloos, who has three starts. There's also a chance the Astros will call up someone from the minors to take Oswalt's spot. ... OF Lance Berkman was scratched from the lineup just before the game. He had a sore right knee, but was available for pinch-hitting duty. Orlando Merced got the start in left.

ATLANTA: Marcus Giles' streak of nine consecutive hits ended in his first at-bat, when he flied out to center field. Still, his teammates were amazed by what he accomplished, finishing just one hit shy of the NL record. "It's unheard of," Chipper Jones said. "You figure he would mess up and hit one at somebody eventually, but they all seem to be falling in for him right now." Giles went 13-for-15 in the three games before Wednesday, raising his average to .320. "He's swinging the bat good, isn't trying to do too much, takes what the pitchers give him," Jones said. "If they work him away, he's hitting the ball to right. If they work him in, he's hitting the ball in the gaps and down the line." ... SS Rafael Furcal got the night off. Mark DeRosa was in the lineup for the second straight game, having filled in for 3B Vinny Castilla the previous night.

Giants-Cubs

SAN FRANCISCO: Outfielder Jeffrey Hammonds went 0-for-3 with a walk and a run scored in his first game with the San Francisco Giants. The Giants purchased the contract of Hammonds from Triple-A Fresno and optioned right-hander Kevin Correia to Fresno on Wednesday. Hammonds started the year with Milwaukee and hit .158 with a home run and three RBIs in 10 games. He was placed on the disabled list April 16 after spraining his right ankle and was released June 4. "He will play right field, he will give (Marquis) Grissom a lift in center field. I will use him in all three outfield positions," Giants manager Felipe Alou said. ... The Giants have won eight of their last nine series. ... Edgardo Alfonzo's grand slam on Wednesday was his first home run since May 16 and just his sixth of the season. ... Starter Jason Schmidt was pulled after six innings in a 6-3 win over the Cubs despite giving up just two hits. Schmidt had missed his last start because of stiffness in the his right arm, and the right-hander acknowledged that he had little left. "(Dave) Righetti went out and talked to him and Schmidt told him that the arm was getting heavy and it was getting a little tired," Alou said.

CHICAGO: Newly acquired center fielder Doug Glanville will be in uniform for the Cubs on Thursday. The Cubs traded for Glanville on Wednesday, sending a minor leaguer and cash for the speedy outfielder. Glanville hit .272 with four homers and 14 RBIs in 52 games for the Rangers. He signed a $1 million, one-year contract with Texas in the offseason after five seasons with Philadelphia. "He can play all three outfield positions. He can pinch-run, he's very tough against lefties," manager Dusty Baker said. "He's always been an outstanding outfielder." Since being activated from the disabled list June 9, Glanville has raised his batting average from .201 and has hit .422 with 13 runs scored in his last 16 games. He had surgery in April to repair a ruptured hamstring tendon behind his right knee. ... The Cubs optioned outfielder Trenidad Hubbard to Triple-A Iowa to make room for Glanville. ... Mark Prior is scheduled to pitch a simulated game on Thursday and could be activated from the DL for the three-game series against San Diego Aug. 5-7.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:26 am

Leave it to you to point out Dunn's error. :*) Lol.

Thanks for the updates! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Postby wrveres » Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:28 am

Madison wrote:Leave it to you to point out Dunn's error. :*) Lol.

Thanks for the updates! ;-D

Stuck out like a sore thumb when "I" read it. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby Madison » Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:30 am

Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Return to Baseball Leftovers