An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Dan Lambskin wrote:can i say balls?
Mookie4ever wrote:My reaction to most of those was "so what?"- who cares how long a coat hanger is or how long a housefly lives.
The foot size one is true though, unless you're nocturnal, in which case your feet would be their largest in the early morning.
I thought that Prince Charles just flapped his ears to fly.Dan Lambskin wrote:can i say balls?
Sure - knock yourself out.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
5. Only 7% of the population are lefties.
6. People do not get sick from cold weather, it is from being indoors a lot more.
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital every minute from a dog bite.
8. Babies are born without knee-caps, they don't appear until ages 2-6 yrs.
9. The average person over 50 has spent 5 years waiting in line.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times per minute.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests