Return to Baseball Leftovers

John Rauch

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

John Rauch

Postby acsguitar » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:17 pm

This guy looks pretty darn good.

14k's in 13.1 IP pretty good stat there. Low Era. Looking pretty dominant.

For two years he's been pretty decent ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26605
(Past Year: -117)
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: John Rauch

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 pm

acsguitar wrote:This guy looks pretty darn good.

14k's in 13.1 IP pretty good stat there. Low Era. Looking pretty dominant.

For two years he's been pretty decent ;-D


1. It's Jon

2. What's the point? He's not gonna start.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13016
(Past Year: -246)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:26 pm

if he keeps it up he could find his way into the rotation. he's a 6'10" freak of nature.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3474
(Past Year: -292)
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:33 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:if he keeps it up he could find his way into the rotation. he's a 6'10" freak of nature.


you sure? So far Billy Traber, Michael O'Donnel and Zach Day has made it ahead of him.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13016
(Past Year: -246)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby acsguitar » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:45 pm

I was thinking more a Strike out reliever who has a chance to close while cordero stinks it up
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26605
(Past Year: -117)
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:47 pm

acsguitar wrote:I was thinking more a Strike out reliever who has a chance to close while cordero stinks it up


1. He's not a k per inning pitcher, more like 6k per 9ip
2. Majewski is next in line
3. Cordero is not gonna stink it up.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13016
(Past Year: -246)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:51 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:if he keeps it up he could find his way into the rotation. he's a 6'10" freak of nature.


you sure? So far Billy Traber, Michael O'Donnel and Zach Day has made it ahead of him.


yeah and what happened to those guys? traber bombed. day has bombed this year and has a sore shoulder. o'conner had ok results yesterday but something like an 85 mph fastball. the nats have thrown crud at the wall and nothing has stuck yet. didnt say rauch will start. i said he could. he has started in the past.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3474
(Past Year: -292)
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:55 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:if he keeps it up he could find his way into the rotation. he's a 6'10" freak of nature.


you sure? So far Billy Traber, Michael O'Donnel and Zach Day has made it ahead of him.


yeah and what happened to those guys? traber bombed. day has bombed this year and has a sore shoulder. o'conner had ok results yesterday but something like an 85 mph fastball. the nats have thrown crud at the wall and nothing has stuck yet. didnt say rauch will start. i said he could. he has started in the past.


they bombed is not my point, my point is that they even got a chance ahead of Rauch.

Traber was never really good anywhere
Day sucked so far this year, due to some injury issues.
O'Connor was in AA I believe.
and why is Ortiz still in the rotation?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13016
(Past Year: -246)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:59 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
they bombed is not my point, my point is that they even got a chance ahead of Rauch.


you arent understanding my point. my point is that they are running out of options.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3474
(Past Year: -292)
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:01 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
they bombed is not my point, my point is that they even got a chance ahead of Rauch.


you arent understanding my point. my point is that they are running out of options.


I hope you are right but I never even thought that O'Donnel was an option. And with Drese and Astacio coming back soon, the window of opportunity is closing.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13016
(Past Year: -246)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron