Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:25 am
by Krunk City King$
dewey finn wrote:Bill Hall's pic is super dark


NOTHING beats Ryan Howard's picture on MLB.com

Image

You would think that MLB could afford a good photographer with a lighting kit or some who knows how to use photoshop. :-?


Wait until Jesse Jackson sees this picture...... :-°

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:14 am
by Thursday
dewey finn wrote:Bill Hall's pic is super dark


Image

:-o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:56 am
by stomperrob
Krunk City King$ wrote:
dewey finn wrote:Bill Hall's pic is super dark


NOTHING beats Ryan Howard's picture on MLB.com

Image

You would think that MLB could afford a good photographer with a lighting kit or some who knows how to use photoshop. :-?


Wait until Jesse Jackson sees this picture...... :-°
:-D

His teeth show up nice - make a good ad for Crest White Strips
:-D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:20 am
by J.C.Fighter
They messed up big time on Carlos Lee's picture..

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6161

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:21 am
by Members Only Jackets
Burnitz got a tan...but he now looks like Jim Ignitowski from "Taxi."

compare this to my avatar:

Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 am
by Joe Mauer
J.C.Fighter wrote:They messed up big time on Carlos Lee's picture..

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6161


He looks like he's about ready to take a dump. That look on his face is priceless. :-b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:26 am
by dewey finn
Members Only Jackets wrote:Burnitz got a tan...but he now looks like Jim Ignitowski from "Taxi."

compare this to my avatar:

Image


Pedophile on vacation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:05 pm
by Members Only Jackets
Joe Mauer wrote:
J.C.Fighter wrote:They messed up big time on Carlos Lee's picture..

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6161


He looks like he's about ready to take a dump. That look on his face is priceless. :-b



maybe the camera man passed gas before saying "cheese."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:20 pm
by MMoNeY24
Members Only Jackets wrote:
Joe Mauer wrote:
J.C.Fighter wrote:They messed up big time on Carlos Lee's picture..

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6161


He looks like he's about ready to take a dump. That look on his face is priceless. :-b



maybe the camera man passed gas before saying "cheese."


Maybe they made him wear a White Sox hat when he's on Milwaukee. ;-)
Or just put in a completely different guy. :-D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:32 pm
by buminabox
I love Jorge Cantu's picture. He looks kind of like Luigi from Mario Bros.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7380