I just wrote to Yahoo. I put together some disadvantages of the flash crap:
1. Classic stattracker is more simple and much much better ordered. You can read data much easier in the classic stattracker than in the flash stattracker. It has a lot to do with the graphics. I do not need any pictures or wonderful fonts in stattracker, I need it to be easily and clearly readable.
2. The user can't make columns wider in flash. Even though they added H/AB week totals to the stattracker, it is good for nothing, because as soon as the AB total gets over 100, it will only show something like "33/1..", so it's completely unuseful. Same happens when someone has e. g. team OPS over 1.000. The total score will show only "1...". Same with the team name - I cannot see full team name of the vast majority of the teams in our league. Please give me my classic stattracker where I can enlarge any column freely.
3. I play a 6x6 head2head league and what is just incredible: I have to scroll to the side to see the column of the sixth category of the batters and of the pitchers! I have to scroll even more to the side in the total score of the week, because there are even two categories "too much on the right"! TERRIBLE! Give me my classic stattracker where I can see everything on one sight even in a 10x10 league!
4. Same thing with the need to scroll the page down! In the classic stattracker, I can see all the batters (or all the pitchers) of both teams on one sight. In flash, I cannot even see batters from one team without needing to scroll down! HORRIBLE!!!
5. The classic stattracker shows the real-time counts in every at-bat for the batters. In flash, there is no such thing!
6. In the classic stattracker, zeros show up only by those players who are known to be in the starting lineup on that particular day after the starting lineups are announced. In this flash crap, zeros show up by every player, so it doesn't help at all!