Return to Baseball Leftovers

Dae-Sung Koo AB

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dae-Sung Koo AB

Postby Redefine9d » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:04 pm

Anyone have a video or a link to one of the Dae-Sung Koo AB against the Cincinnati Reds back on 5/16/05. I've been looking all over for it and can't find anything. Thanks.
Redefine9d
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:48 pm

You sure you have the right game? It's a K by Coffey where Koo just stands there?
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Postby Cooner » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:34 am

not true.

The game was against Cincinatti (I was there, thanks to the Mets tiered prices... the game cost me less than the beer.).

The first at-bat (his first at bat ever... as in not even in high school/college/etc) he strikes out on three pitches without even taking the bat off his shoulder.

His second at-bat (in the same game) he slaps a double that was no weak wimpy double, but a liner that bounces to the fence.

Without a doubt the funniest moment I've seen at a game... ;-D
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -4)

Postby Redefine9d » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:05 am

I'm looking for the Strikeout. I found the video of the double.
Redefine9d
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -1)

Postby Xtreemes » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:23 am

jjags is absouletly correct, his double was off RJ, in one of the greatest atbats and base running ever. Cooner If you think you remember seeing the double in cincinatti then you mustve spent a bit of money on beer haha jk.
Xtreemes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Amazinz » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:02 am

Cooner wrote:not true.

The game was against Cincinatti (I was there, thanks to the Mets tiered prices... the game cost me less than the beer.).

The first at-bat (his first at bat ever... as in not even in high school/college/etc) he strikes out on three pitches without even taking the bat off his shoulder.

His second at-bat (in the same game) he slaps a double that was no weak wimpy double, but a liner that bounces to the fence.

Without a doubt the funniest moment I've seen at a game... ;-D

Interesting memory. :-b
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Return to Baseball Leftovers