Return to Baseball Leftovers

Funston on Funston

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CrimeDog » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:41 am

Believe it or not, one of the guys from the cafe is one of those experts in that there draft. See if you can figure out which one ;-D
CrimeDog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ukrneal » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:14 am

CrimeDog wrote:Believe it or not, one of the guys from the cafe is one of those experts in that there draft. See if you can figure out which one ;-D

Haven't a clue. But if I had to pick the best from that list, I'd take Y-Buser's team. He has a very strong first 10-12 picks. I like almost every pick he made - Weaver was not one of them, but easily dropped I suppose.

Shoenke isn't too bad either. I would have taken Delgado over Kent though (and a couple other picks that went 5-7 picks later).
ukrneal
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -150)

Postby CrimeDog » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:06 pm

ukrneal wrote:
CrimeDog wrote:Believe it or not, one of the guys from the cafe is one of those experts in that there draft. See if you can figure out which one ;-D

Haven't a clue. But if I had to pick the best from that list, I'd take Y-Buser's team. He has a very strong first 10-12 picks. I like almost every pick he made - Weaver was not one of them, but easily dropped I suppose.

Shoenke isn't too bad either. I would have taken Delgado over Kent though (and a couple other picks that went 5-7 picks later).

you may be on to something ;-)
CrimeDog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby baseball6791 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:08 pm

CrimeDog wrote:
ukrneal wrote:

you may be on to something ;-)

Please elaborate... :-D
http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/
My DeviantArt
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -100)

Yahoo! experts draft

Postby schoenke » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:52 pm

Hey, glad someone likes my team. I took Kent in that spot because I felt like the draft was getting positional-scarcity happy after Tejada went so early.

http://www.rotowire.com
http://www.rotowire.com
schoenke
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:02 pm

I approve of Matt Buser's team.

Ask anybody in the basketball cafe why...
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -8)

Postby Joe Mauer » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:46 pm

glcmustliveon wrote:Kentx, you dont want to know....

love the sig man. Hate the player....ok....hate is a strong word. Dislike the player....but love the sig.

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Postby mbuser » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:31 pm

Pokeyouindaeye wrote:I approve of Matt Buser's team.

thanks man. i'm not overly confident with my MI positions and i obviously am lacking SB, but hopefully i can make a trade or two and shore things up
mbuser
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers