1) pick a real life team (american or national league team).
2) first come first serve
3) draft and play with only CURRENT and PAST players from your real life team.
4) draft style (most likely offline) / date will be determined at a later date.
1) a player must have played atleast 1 game for your mlb team
2) rookies and/or freeagent signings over the summer are the exception to this rule. the player must be listed on the mlb roster at the beginning of the season to be eligible
3) if a player was originally drafted by your mlb team, but never actually played for your mlb team (ie played in the minors), he is NOT eligible.
breaking the rules:
if you are caught using a player that has never played for your nba team:
1) the illegal player will be removed from your roster.
2) your top player (based on yahoo rankings) will be benched for 1 week (7 days) - meaning you will be forced to play with 1 man short.
3) your team will be locked during this 1 week benching preventing you from making any roster changes
if cought with an illegal player, you will be given the opportunity to appeal your penalty. you must show proof that the player in question has played for your mlb team.
trades / free agents:
are allowed as long as the player you are picking up is eligible to play for your team (see rules for defining eligible players)
If interested join through Yahoo available custom leagues.
League name is: Real MLB Teams