1. Lowe: probably won't be quite as good as last year, but not far off
2. Wolf: full, healthy season + run support = 18+ wins
3. Miller: don't know if he's quite as good as he finished, but definitely not too far below that
4. Burnett: Hopefully they don't overuse him again this year.
5. Garcia: Similar to Burnett. Learn to use the bullpen sometimes.
6. Perez: I assume you mean Odalis, not Oliver. Hopefully can build up some stamina. Pitching in LA helps a little.
7. Colon: Is the dropoff in k's a worry? I think he's gonna have a fast decline. Maybe not yet though.
8. Buehrle: Overuse could catch up to him.
9. Washburn: Very, very solid. Doesn't get the k's, but everything else is good.