• Extended Draft, 3/10/06 04:00 pm ET (This is a slow live draft, will likely take 1-2 weeks to complete).
• 29 Rounds.
• Draft robot not enabled - no time limit between picks.
AL and NL Players.
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U and P.
Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
• Lineups are set once for the start of each period. The period starts from 30 minutes prior to the first game on Monday through the last game on Sunday.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs everyday until the season starts, at which time the process will run on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 1-day voting period, where at most 5 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 5 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/29/06.
• Owners may make trades during the offseason.
• Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Min AB: 4000
Min IP: 1000
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
League Entry Fee: $75.00
Scoring: Rotisserie System
SCORING FOR BATTING CATEGORIES
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
SCORING FOR PITCHING CATEGORIES
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
Active Players 24 Minimum(and Maximum)
Reserve Players 5 Bench Spots (no D/L)
Position Min Max
Active C 2 2
Active 1B 1 1
Active 2B 1 1
Active 3B 1 1
Active SS 1 1
Active MI 1 1
Active CI 1 1
Active OF 5 5
Active U 2 2
Active P 9 9
Illegal rosters score zero points in standings.
League Payouts are as follows: (12 X $75.00 = $900)
CBS Sportsline League Fee $130.00
1st Place - $300.00
2nd Place - $150.00
3rd Place - $85.00
CBS tracks weekly stats, each week's winner will receive $5.00 (paid at the end of the season). For the team with the most weekly wins throughout the year there will be a $100.00 prize. If there are ties, this bonus will be split equally among the tied players.
#1) You should be an experienced Fantasy Player probably over the age of 25 and stable.
#2) During the draft, you must have the ability to log into the draft room and check the draft at least 3-4 times spreadout throughout the day. This is important to keep the flow of the draft moving. If you work a day job that has you away from a computer for 10 hours straight, this is not a league for you.
#3) I don't intend to run this league with an iron fist. I've been playing fantasy sports for about 6 years now and have played in a variety of different formats. This format I find works best for experienced and active players. As long as everybody is very civil and experienced, I'm certain this can be a really great and competative league.
#4) Expect to talk to me in person on the phone prior to getting an invite. I plan to screen everybody as well as I can prior to letting anybody in.
Please post here if you have interest in joining this league. I have the league approximately half full and I'm sure it will fill up within the week.