SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACHTERISTICS
• Creative thinker, who uses a wide variety of strategies to improve current ideas and processes for a more proficient operation.
• Worked in a setting with significant diversity and maintained a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
• A team orientated person. Worked in group settings trying to achieve goals together in order to complete projects.
• Worked in commonplace with many different ethnicities, race and cultures along with different genders. The relationships created and established have been very cordial and lasting.
• Displayed quality customer service in a mix of different environments. Found ways to communicate with clients on multiple levels to reach a level of satisfaction from both sides.
2006-Present Arizona State University
2002-2005 Santiago Canyon College
Associates of Arts Degree
1998-2002 El Modena High School
Sports Editor of Frontline Newspaper
2002-2005 Orange Tax & Bookkeeping
2000-2002 Collected, counted, and dispersed money; did basic bookkeeping and completed banking transactions; communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions; disseminated or explained information, took orders and address complaints; directed calls and took messages; compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities; completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks; operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines.
2000-2003 WD Kirk Pool Service
Cleaned, maintained, repaired and resolved swimming pool problems and services.
Office Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Intuit QuickBooks and Lacerte; CFS Payroll and Stamps.com.
Graphics Software: Adobe Photoshop 8.0, MS Paint
Web Development Software: Microsoft FrontPage and basic HTML.
Hardware: Brothers facsimile machine, HP Scanner, Fuji Digital Camera and Linksys Wireless Router.
El Modena High School Varsity Golf Team
Available upon request.
Some of the layout is out of place because it doesn't transfer from a word document perfectly.
I had a Job Description line at the very top, but took it out because someone told me to, but I think I should have it. I had a hard time making it sound right.