Return to General Talk

24 Season 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CHE » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:04 am

I though it didnt live up too the hype. There was alot of flaws about the show i didnt like. One of them was when the president, said he wouldnt call off the russian meeting when the terror alert went up to somthign like 85%. One thing, the president wouldnt even have the power too make those types of decisons. ;-7 Just cant stand shows like that.
CHE
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HiddenIdentity » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:30 am

CHE wrote:I though it didnt live up too the hype. There was alot of flaws about the show i didnt like. One of them was when the president, said he wouldnt call off the russian meeting when the terror alert went up to somthign like 85%. One thing, the president wouldnt even have the power too make those types of decisons. ;-7 Just cant stand shows like that.

Yeah, that ruined it for me too.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -8)

Postby mweir145 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:16 am

CHE wrote:I though it didnt live up too the hype. There was alot of flaws about the show i didnt like. One of them was when the president, said he wouldnt call off the russian meeting when the terror alert went up to somthign like 85%. One thing, the president wouldnt even have the power too make those types of decisons. ;-7 Just cant stand shows like that.

Your right, it's not really realistic but it has good entertainment value, that's why I like it.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -320)

Postby JTWood » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:09 am

ThatDude wrote:I'm most shocked that someone would be sexually attracted to Chloe. That guy has got to be a mole.

LMAO! I completely agree. Sex with her must be the most boring kind of sex there is. She'd be giving you that "I'm perpetually pissed off look" the whole time.

:-b
Last edited by JTWood on Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby JTWood » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:10 am

mweir145 wrote:

Your right, it's not really realistic but it has good entertainment value, that's why I like it.

Maybe it's not realistic, but it's totally consistant with the way his character acted last year. To that extent, it's believable.

The thing I always wonder is how all of our gov't agencies can be so infiltrated at every level. Every year, some seemingly normal American turns out to be working for the other team. It's kind of funny...

:-)
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby LongBallMan23 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:05 pm

The best Quote so far:
The only reason you are still conscience is because i dont want to carry you.

That was great
LongBallMan23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -5)

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:09 pm

Great show last night, looks to be a great season. It was great to see Jack still able to kick some tail, how Logan is still a moron, and I was not shocked at all to see that Logans aid (don't know his name) is a bad guy as I did not like him from last year. I hate to see Palmer and Michelle die, but they basically had to kill them off the show for the show to continue along. But it does look like Jack is in for a mess starting tonite in the airport, I can't wait to hear him tell Bill off on the telephone.
raiders_umpire

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -786)

Postby JTWood » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:46 pm

LongBallMan23 wrote:The best Quote so far:
The only reason you are still conscious is because i dont want to carry you.

That was great

Agreed. I had a good chuckle when Jack said that, and the kid's face was like

"Umm..." 8-o

:-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mweir145 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:43 pm

JTWood wrote:
mweir145 wrote:

Maybe it's not realistic, but it's totally consistant with the way his character acted last year. To that extent, it's believable.

The thing I always wonder is how all of our gov't agencies can be so infiltrated at every level. Every year, some seemingly normal American turns out to be working for the other team. It's kind of funny...

:-)

Well I don't just mean the president, I mean the entire show is a bit on the unrealistic side.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -320)

Postby mrider » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:46 pm

Yeh I agree its unrealistic. But it is bomb the only reason its not the best shw ever is because of the friging cliff hanger endings they really pi** me off.
mrider
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -18)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk