1. Andy Marte 3b, BOS - Your best prospect. Excellent 3b with power.
2. Eddy Martinez Esteve OF, SFG - Big time run producer. This guy can hit - power and average. The problem is he can't field any position and is likely destined for a DH role on an AL team.
3. Daric Barton 1b/OF, OAK - Another elite prospect. Should hit for very good average with good on base skills. The only question with Barton is how much power he will develop. 25+ HR and he is a fantasy stud, 15-20 HR and he is still a very good player, but not a stud. Could be more valuable in real life baseball.
4. Joel Zumaya SP, DET - Throws gas. Outstanding prospect. Some think he would be better as a closer, but Detroit should give him every opportunity to start. Could be up this year.
5. Scott Baker SP, MIN - Very good prospect. Should get a chance to start for the Twins this year.
6. Adam Miller SP, CLE - A year ago, he was a Top 20 prospect in baseball. Then he got injured in spring training and it was all down hill. He came back in the middle of the season, but he didn't really look like himself. Hopefully he can shake the rust this year because he has top of the rotation potential.
7. Alberto Callaspo 2b/SS, ANA - Won't hit for much power and doesn't take many walks, but he has hit well at every level. Could be a utility guy on the Angels or trade bait.
8. Kevin Deaton SP, NYM - I don't know much about him.
9. Jose Ascanio RP, ATL - Young arm, also don't know too much.
10. Chuck James SP, ATL - One of the Braves best pitching prospects. Put up excellent numbers across the board last year. Could be a decent/solid fantasy pitcher starting in 2007.