Need three owners for a 2nd year CBS head-to-head draft, cost $55 to play, $600 goes to the winner of the league plus other prizes. Information is below...For more information, contact me at mailto:Brian1harwood@aol.com
Live Draft, 3/10/06 08:00 pm ET.
• 20 Rounds, with 60 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH and P.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 10 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 8 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 8 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/15/06.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 23 and last for 4 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $55
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CYC - Hitting for the Cycle 50 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -0.5 points
CG - Complete Games 5 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -0.5 points
INN - Innings 2 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
NH - No-Hitters 25 points
PG - Perfect Games 50 points
S - Saves 10 points
SO - Shutouts 10 points
W - Wins 10 points
Constitution: Welcome to HFS HALF DOLLAR DRAFT!
The league draft will be at 7:00 pm CENTRAL TIME on Friday, March 10, 2006, online in the CBS draft room.
Playoff Picture---12 Teams make playoffs, 4 weeks of playoffs
Top four seeds (division winners, based on division record) get a bye in first round,
First round matchups (Week 23): 5th seed vs. 12th seed, 6th seed vs. 11th seed, 7th seed vs. 10th seed, 8th seed vs. 9th seed
Week 24 matchups: 1st seed vs. 8/9 seed winner, 2nd seed vs. 7/10 seed winner, 3rd seed vs. 6/11 seed winner, 4th seed vs. 5/12 seed winner
Week 25 matchups: Semifinals 1 seed/8/9 winner vs. 4 seed/5/12 winner, 2 seed/7/10 winner vs. 3 seed/6/11 winner
Week 26: HALF DOLLAR FINALS
Status Min Max
Active Players 15 15
Reserve Players 5 5
Injured Players 0 2
Minors Players 0
Total Players 20 22
Position Min Max Tot
Active C 1 1 2
Active 1B 1 1 2
Active 2B 1 1 2
Active 3B 1 1 2
Active SS 1 1 2
Active OF 3 3 10
Active DH 1 1 2
Active P 6 6 10
Illegal rosters score zero
points in standings.