Page 1 of 2

Does anyone know of a good software program for....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:40 pm
by SHOCKandAWE
my big screen TV so i can use it during the draft.

I am looking for a good program I can use with my laptop on draft day and put it up on my 100" theatre screen in my entertainment room.

Someone else not inthe league will be running this program so I can concentrate on my team

We are an auction league so if this program can help with team salary caps and team rosters it has to be a must.

Also feature that show the latest picks will add some flavor to the draft.

Let me know

Re: Does anyone know of a good software program for....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:25 pm
by baseball6791
SHOCKandAWE wrote:my big screen TV so i can use it during the draft.

I am looking for a good program I can use with my laptop on draft day and put it up on my 100" theatre screen in my entertainment room.

Someone else not inthe league will be running this program so I can concentrate on my team

We are an auction league so if this program can help with team salary caps and team rosters it has to be a must.

Also feature that show the latest picks will add some flavor to the draft.

Let me know


8-o 8-o 8-o

But sorry, I have no ideas...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:01 pm
by SaintsOfTheDiamond
Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:06 pm
by SHOCKandAWE
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?
Both

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:07 pm
by SHOCKandAWE
SHOCKandAWE wrote:
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?
Both

Actually this will be for the league to see and will take the place of the draft board. I have a second laptop that i use that I will use for the draft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:09 pm
by Cleveland Steamers
I too would like to see if anything like this is available...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:45 pm
by RugbyD
Microsoft Excel :-D

its not flashy, but absent something else, it gets the job done

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:21 pm
by bronxxbomber
RugbyD wrote:Microsoft Excel :-D

its not flashy, but absent something else, it gets the job done
sound like the right program to use. this or calc from open office.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:30 pm
by Amazinz
http://www.fandraft.com/baseball/

That's the only one I know of. It's decent. They really have some sweet alternatives for fantasy football that makes it look like your draft is taking place on ESPN. Nothing that cool for baseball. :-[

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:16 pm
by acsguitar
Yer using S VIDEO right?