The Fantasy Baseball Cafe is hosting its first signature contest and you are welcome to participate.
Contest Theme: Christmas
This contest will serve as a warm-up to the annual contest to be held in the beginning of the regular season. There are no requirements to enter the contest. No Graphics Expert Icon or minimum number of posts required. Even if it is your first try at making a signature, feel free to PM us the sig and enter the contest.
1. The sig must be no larger than 468X100 pixels.
2. There are no limits in size(KB). In other words, this contest will be for full size sigs, there is no need to downsize the sig to fit the cafe limits.
3. Signatures must be submitted in JPG or GIF.
4. No animations allowed. Other contests will be held in which animations will be permitted, but not in this one.
5. To enter the contest, the signature must be PMed (Personal Message) to me, kimchi_chigae, no later than 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on the 15th of December. The sigs will then be posted for voting in the Fantasy Baseball Cafe Forums.
6. Voting will last one week. The winner will be announced on December 23rd.
7. You may submit only one signature to participate in this contest. In case you already submitted a signature and want to change it, you may PM the new sig no later than December 15th.
8. Please do not submit a sig with your initials or anything indicating that you are the artist. The names of the artists will only be revealed after the contest is over.
9. Signatures must be baseball related with a Christmas theme in it. Be as creative as you like, but please submit a sig that is related to baseball. Carmen Electra in a Santa costume signatures will not be allowed in the contest. Carmen Electra in a Santa costume kissing a Blue Jays fan is allowed and encouraged.
Feel free to PM me, Mookie4ever or go_jays_go, or post on this thread if you have any questions.