24. In a list begun in 1925, luge is the shortest entry. What is the first entry?
My guess is the list is about olympic sports, what would be first alphabetically archery?
25. As an indirect homage to a hometown celebrity, vandals routinely add the letter d to a street sign in Portland, Oregon. What does the unadulterated sign say?
26. Which name in this list does not belong with the others?
no clue Shakespere characters?
27. Who wrote the only book on the NY Times bestseller list that has ever been been moved from the fiction to the non-fiction category?
28. The titles of a sixties bands's first and second Top Ten hits (totaling 5 words) used only 2 words between them. What was the band?
32. What 4 letter word should replace the question mark in the list below?
Luxembourg - Grand Duke Henri
Belgium - King Albert II
Spain - King Juan Carlos I
Netherlands - Queen Beatrix
Austria - Mozart
Ireland - ?
only guess would by hyde. First president of ireland and only name that I can think of that is 4 letters
34. What actress, under a pseudonym, recorded a song protesting John Lennon and Yoko Ono's nudity on the cover of the album Two Virgins?
36. Who is the only person to receive an Oscar nomination for Best Director whose full name (first and last) can be typed on asingle row of a keyboard?
No clue and if I start to think about this i will go insane
37. What number should replace the question mark?
38. What writer appeared on a US postage stamp along with every word of six of his works (a total of 112 words)?
41. What state can be added to the end of this list to complete the sequence?
Pennsylvania - states around monopoly board - As per my wife.
42. Who sang the national anthem at the Muhammad Ali-Leon Spinks rematch in the New Orleans Superdome in 1978?
Smoking Joe Frasor
44. Johnson: Taylor::Bush:?
a. Pierce b. Garfield c. Truman d. Bush
45. Memory: Italy::family:?
a. Peru b. Kenya c. Canada d. Spain
Peru capital city spelled backwords in prior word. rome and lima
a. whip b. cake c. height d. Texas
47. Ellen Degeneres:The Green Berets::Sarah McLachlan:?
a. Saving Private Ryan
b. Mars Attacks!
c. A Clockwork Orange
d. Independence Day
Mars Attacks - Again as per my wife. only one vowel in each word
a. flight b. oak c. rice d.song
a.turf b.dabs c. jolt d.skin
When are you going to give us the answers.