Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:26 am

Minor League Skilz wrote:the best part of the show was the preview for next week.
Same here.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -946)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:43 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Minor League Skilz wrote:the best part of the show was the preview for next week.
Same here.

it wasnt the best, but yeah, next weeks looks awesome
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -115)

Postby da1chipo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:09 pm

I liked the episode. Nothing much happened, but I was expecting it to suck because of what they showed in the previews. It was nice.
da1chipo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Award-Winning Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -15)

Postby bigken117 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 pm

just my 2 cents...at the end they make the guy sound like an "other"...then in the previw they show Ana and Sayid standing under the balloon...I don't buy the balloon is his, and I still think he's an other...
cause if he's not, why would he even give Locke and Jack the suspiscion, or try and turn them on each other?
http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
http://twitter.com/#!/baseballcafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Baseball-Cafe/117034715055181?sk=wall
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1076)

Postby JTWood » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 pm

He's an other. The voices that the techy people over at the Fuselage have extracted say everything short of that. BTW, I think it's really bad form to hide important clues in wave files that are embedded in multiple, random places in the video. Really segmenting your audience there...

Anyways, boring episode, as usual. Next week looks good, but I am already in a "damned if they do, damned if they don't" situation in my mind. If they make a crappy episode, I'll just be even more upset. If they make a good one, I'll be upset that they didn't show more of the important stuff sooner.

I really hate that the show has me in this mindset.

:-t
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby Red Stripe » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 pm

They make it seem obvious that he's an other yet they show the balloon in the previews and at times he'll seem normal. Knowing the writers of lost, he'll be someone we don't expect.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -317)

Postby slomo007 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:10 am

Lost has really screwed up, IMO. They have chosen the absolute wrong time to go on breaks, and then they expect the massive audiences to follow the schedule perfectly when there is a new episode. American Idol kicked its butt in ratings last night, and IMO that is because everyone knows when it is on and that it's not a repeat. Lost should/would have way more viewers if not for all of the breaks. It completely ruins the momentum of the show. :-t

And then the first week that it's on in a while and they air a boring, crappy episode. When you're going 1 month in between good episodes do you really think the momentum will still be there?

Rant over, thanks for listening. :-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
(Past Year: -70)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:04 am

eftda wrote:Image

I think I'm missing something. 8-o
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk