Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:02 am

Do you guys think Charlie is still on drugs or just has all those for another reason?
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -25)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:09 am

Red Stripe wrote:
JTWood wrote:
josebach wrote:Michael's character is the most annoying.

Yeah, he's an irrational idiot, but his stupid actions sure do get me into the show emotionally. I'm always yelling at him, "You're a freakin' idiot! SHUT UP!!!"

O:-)

I don't know about that, I have never experienced having my child kidnapped in front of me obviously since I don't have a kid, but I think that if some crazies took away my child right out of my arms while I'm stranded on a strange island with my only goal being to get him back, then I would be pretty irrational in that situation, I'm sure most people would.

Even before his kid got kidnapped, Michael was annoying. Remember how he threatened to kill Locke?... after Locke found his kids dog and gave it to Michael? He also threatened to kill the chinese guy. Annoying is actually a polite way to describe him.

He's the only character that bothers me. I like almost every other character. Then again, Anna Lucia was also pretty annoying for a while, but she seems to be getting better.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stevethumb » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:35 am

could the computer thang be something like the computer over all these years has created its own "intelligence" ? when the screen said, "Dad" maybe the 'puter was searching for its creator/father figure ?
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye
(Past Year: -84)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:36 am

RocketsDWM wrote:Anyone know who Anna Lucia is? I just couldnt figure out her relation to the doctor.

If 'the doctor' you're talking about is Jack, all we know thus far is they met at the bar in the airport...

...unless I missed something... :-?

Did anyone else see Hurley with the psychologist from the tail end of the plane at the end of the episode? Methinks something will happen between them that is comical and/or important, him having been in a mental institution and all.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby nikku88 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:19 am

Phatferd wrote:Do you guys think Charlie is still on drugs or just has all those for another reason?

I don't think he's back on yet, but hoarding them for just in case.
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -4)

Postby AEMRICH » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:13 am

i love this show but i hate it all at the same time. the stories they come up with are amazing (by the way the Eko backgroung, that was genius) but they always leave so many unanswered questions.
how are there soo many coincidences on this island. but yea that was a good episode i just wish they would answer more questions. oh yea whats up with a comercial like every four mintues that is so freakin annoying
College Tuition: $12,000
Room & Board: $5,600
Books: $500
Food Plan: $2000
Not going to college and living with your parents: Priceless
AEMRICH
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby JTWood » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:24 am

AEMRICH wrote:oh yea whats up with a comercial like every four mintues that is so freakin annoying

I don't mind the commercials per se. It's what the commercials are for that drives me insane. Get this through your head CBS:

I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH INVASION!

If I did want to watch it, it wouldn't be because of those annoying commercials, that's for sure.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:37 am

Here's two...
How did the plane from Nigeria end up halfway across the world in the remote south pacific?
And why was Eko going from Sydney to LA?
http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
http://twitter.com/#!/baseballcafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Baseball-Cafe/117034715055181?sk=wall
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1076)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk