Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: LOST!

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I have no idea what to think about him. The big war that's coming seemed to be between Ben and Widmore before the S5 finale, but it's definitely not that clear now.

He told Locke that if he didn't go back to the island, the wrong side would win. Considering that Locke returning to the island is what allowed Smokey to kill Jacob, that would make it seem like he's on Smokey's side. Maybe he didn't know that would happen, but then there's Bram who was working with Ilana, and he told Miles that Widmore was playing for the wrong team. But then why were they setting up the pylons to keep Smokey out? So, yeah, I have no idea what to think about him.

VOTE=Widmore

also it was pretty cool that Tina Fey got to guest star in that episode

At first glance, I thought it was Julia Louis-Dreyfus and then another time I thought she was Sally Field. :-b
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Inukchuk wrote:OK, for some reason, I can't remember where Desmond and Penny are in all of this...

WHIR!!!

They're raising their kid on a boat somewhere. Ben tried to kill Desmond and got beat up instead, that's the last time we saw them. In the flash-sideways, Desmond appeared on the plane for a few minutes but then disappeared.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

Postby jazzmanljg » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 am

Speaking of Desmond, anyone think he is behind the locked door in the sub? Or maybe Michael?
Thanks to soty for the great sig!
jazzmanljg
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Postby Inukchuk » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:OK, for some reason, I can't remember where Desmond and Penny are in all of this...

WHIR!!!

They're raising their kid on a boat somewhere. Ben tried to kill Desmond and got beat up instead, that's the last time we saw them. In the flash-sideways, Desmond appeared on the plane for a few minutes but then disappeared.

OK, that's what I thought. I'm hoping that with Widmore becoming more of a part of the story, we get more Desmond down the line...
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -13)
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby thedude » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm

jazzmanljg wrote:Speaking of Desmond, anyone think he is behind the locked door in the sub? Or maybe Michael?

Well unless they fished his body out of the ocean, i doubt Michael is behind that door. Though apparently Michael will be back in second half of the series finale.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -397)

Postby Inukchuk » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 pm

How about Walt and his special animal powers?
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -13)
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Desmond's one of my favorite characters but I hope we don't see much of him. Right now everything seems to be going good for him, and I'd rather it stay that way than have him get really involved again and wind up dead. They already killed Locke and Juliet, I'd like one of my favorite characters to make it through. :-°
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Inukchuk wrote:How about Walt and his special animal powers?

The producers mentioned that that was a mystery that could be solved without Walt having to come back on the show, so hopefully that means it will be brought up again.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jazzmanljg » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

thedude wrote:
jazzmanljg wrote:Speaking of Desmond, anyone think he is behind the locked door in the sub? Or maybe Michael?

Well unless they fished his body out of the ocean, i doubt Michael is behind that door. Though apparently Michael will be back in second half of the series finale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jin survived that same explosion so couldn't Michael as well?
Thanks to soty for the great sig!
jazzmanljg
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk