Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WharfRat » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:31 pm

Damn Sayid looked PISSED. I think he's about to go medieval on Michelle Rodriguez. (What's her character's name, anyway? Anna Maria?)

If Mr. Echo doesn't have a battle with one of the Others very soon I will be disappointed. He's so freakin cool. ;-D

Edit: I'm really looking forward to next weeks show. I got the chills when they were talking about the Others taking people from their camp... :-o
Last edited by WharfRat on Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -178)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:31 pm

I think it's kind of funny how when they see Walt specifically telling them to shutup repeatedly, all they can do is yell "WALT!!!"

I mean I guess it's instinct, but if I see a boy that looks scared to death telling me sincerely to shutup, I'm going to listen.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
(Past Year: -70)

Postby JTWood » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:35 pm

WharfRat wrote:(What's her character's name, anyway? Anna Maria?)

Ana Lucia

;-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby Amazinz » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:13 am

slomo007 wrote:I think it's kind of funny how when they see Walt specifically telling them to shutup repeatedly, all they can do is yell "WALT!!!"

I mean I guess it's instinct, but if I see a boy that looks scared to death telling me sincerely to shutup, I'm going to listen.

If I'm in a jungle with monsters and ghost whispers and I see someone looking like Walt (all dead looking and stuff) I wouldn't be around long enough to hear what he said. B-)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Postby daullaz » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:59 am

JTWood wrote:
bigken117 wrote:And did Jack work at St. Sebastians where Shannons father was? I thought I saw him sneak through scene at the very beginning.

Yes. Jack killed her dad. Remember when he had to choose between saving the girl that would his wife or the other guy? The other guy was Boone's dad.

Actually it was Shannon's dad. Boone's dad is someone else we haven't met. Shannon was with Boone's mom in the hospital, her stepmother.

Very good episode. When I heard the gunshot, I was all "Oh no she didn't!"

No mention of Jack or Kate in this episode, who were originally the two main characters.

I can't wait for Ana Lucia to get hers either.

I'm going to have to find a way to get home early from work next week, as the #*@& boss scheduled me on LOST night. Did they say EXTENDED episode? NOOOOOO!

O.K. Enough from me.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -627)

Postby JTWood » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:11 am

daullaz wrote:
JTWood wrote:
bigken117 wrote:And did Jack work at St. Sebastians where Shannons father was? I thought I saw him sneak through scene at the very beginning.

Yes. Jack killed her dad. Remember when he had to choose between saving the girl that would his wife or the other guy? The other guy was Boone's dad.

Actually it was Shannon's dad. Boone's dad is someone else we haven't met. Shannon was with Boone's mom in the hospital, her stepmother.

My bad. I mixed them up in my head.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby Phatferd » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:05 am

Man I love this show...I'm pretty bummed though, Shannon is hot.

I feel bad for Sayid he loses all of his loves.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -25)

Postby Pacman » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:04 am

:,-( She'll be missed...

Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -20)

Postby Yoda » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 am

Why couldn't they kill off someone that's not hot?

Any guesses as to what the others were doing with their captives? I'm really looking forward to next week's episode but I also do not think we'll find out for sure what they were doing with their captives.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)

Postby Red Stripe » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:05 pm

Yoda wrote:Why couldn't they kill off someone that's not hot?

Any guesses as to what the others were doing with their captives? I'm really looking forward to next week's episode but I also do not think we'll find out for sure what they were doing with their captives.

Cloning them?
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -317)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk