Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: LOST!

Postby jfg » Thu May 07, 2009 1:34 am

Kind of a weak episode but I guess that was to be expected knowing they're leading in to the big season finale.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -127)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 am

jfg wrote:Kind of a weak episode but I guess that was to be expected knowing they're leading in to the big season finale.

i thought it was fairly good, but yeah, hopefully finale is amazing
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -115)

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 am

I really liked it. Locke is the man and Jack is working on his next screwup.
The conversation between Chang and Hurley had me cracking up.
Are you ever going to explain how Hurley got out of jail and on the plane?
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -946)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm

It was a good set-up episode. There's so many huge things going on, it should be great.

Pogotheostrich wrote:Are you ever going to explain how Hurley got out of jail and on the plane?

There was a scene with Ben and his lawyer where the lawyer said they have no case against Hurley because the guy outside the mental hospital was killed before he escaped, so he would be let go.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 07, 2009 4:47 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:It was a good set-up episode. There's so many huge things going on, it should be great.

Pogotheostrich wrote:Are you ever going to explain how Hurley got out of jail and on the plane?

There was a scene with Ben and his lawyer where the lawyer said they have no case against Hurley because the guy outside the mental hospital was killed before he escaped, so he would be let go.

So what's the deal with the guitar then?
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Carnac » Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Hurley's trying to start a driveshaft tribute band. :-B
Carnac
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 169)

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 pm

I think that was pretty awesome, but I honestly won't be able to decide until we get into season 6.

I think I'm pretty disappointed with some of the deaths, but I'm not even sure if they're deaths or not. I guess that's not really Locke in his body. Pretty sad to see Juliet go. I just sincerely hope they don't make it so they were never on the island.

All in all, great season. I have no idea where they're going with this, but the ride next year should be fun. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 14, 2009 12:04 am

Did anyone catch what they called Richard?
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby daullaz » Thu May 14, 2009 12:20 am

Knowing the writers, that absolutely had to be how the season ends. :-b

Thought it was a great episode all in all, and I'm very intrigued by the possibilities for the final season. ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -627)

Postby Wright2Reyes » Thu May 14, 2009 1:10 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:Did anyone catch what they called Richard?

They called him Ricardus, I'm not sure if that's the right spelling, but it means Richard in Latin.

"ille qui nos omnes servabit" means "That one who will serve us all."

What a great episode,

No wonder Locke seemed weird, and no wonder Richard kind of question him, he wasn't Locke...

So much to process, but did anyone else think Jacob is "God" and the other guy Lucifer. Maybe I'm reaching, but the connection is there. Lucifer trying to get back to heaven and he told Jacob that he will find the loophole to get back into "heaven" to kill him.

Also. Jacob has to know everything, he could have easily stop Ben from "killing" him, but instead completely ignores his plead for validation when he ask hims "what about you?" that line was like a dagger to Ben's heart.
Wright2Reyes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk