Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: LOST!

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Here's the schedule for this week just so everyone knows, because ABC has been advertising a 2 hour premiere event even though 1 hour of it is a recap:
Wednesday, January 30
"Through The Looking Glass" (Season 3 finale) - 8-10 PM

Thursday, January 31
Clip show/recap - 8-9 PM
"The Beginning Of The End" (Season 4 premiere) - 9-10 PM

See! It's this kind of bull crap that caused me to stop watching it on TV in the first place!!!

:-C

Overreaction much?

Well, since I've had that reaction for over two years, you can draw your own conclusion.
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -302)
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Amazinz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Well I'm with JT on this as well. I had just found out recently that the "2-hour premiere" was false advertising and it pissed me off too. I probably wouldn't stop watching TV like JT but I don't have a snazzy wizard's cap to keep me occupied. :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 pm

That is super gay. :-t
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:07 pm

There have also been mobisodes released every week for the last 13 weeks that were kind of cool. Some of them filled in some plot holes, others seemed pointless, but the one that got released today...

Well, it's simply incredible. Up there with Kate stepping out of the car in that final scene of season 3.

You can watch the first 12 here: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missingpieces/index

And the one released today here: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... egins.html (There's no spoilers on that page despite the title, but I wouldn't go clicking around)

At one point the producers said we were all missing something important from the opening scene, and later when asked about it, they seemed to back off from that statement. Looks like that was it. Unfortunately it just brings up more questions that likely won't be answered in this run of 8 episodes.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm

over/under: Lost gets canceled by 2009
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:15 pm

Yoda wrote:over/under: Lost gets canceled by 2009

They have a deal in place with a specific number of episodes remaining. It'll be done in May of 2010.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:There have also been mobisodes released every week for the last 13 weeks that were kind of cool. Some of them filled in some plot holes, others seemed pointless, but the one that got released today...

Well, it's simply incredible. Up there with Kate stepping out of the car in that final scene of season 3.

Yeah, I saw it earlier today. Wow. 8-o
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -302)
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:14 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Yoda wrote:over/under: Lost gets canceled by 2009

They have a deal in place with a specific number of episodes remaining. It'll be done in May of 2010.

Not if it gets canceled by the network earlier. :-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:40 am

was supposed to be 16 but i believe there are only 8 done due to the writer strike
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -57)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk