Return to General Talk

LOST!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Tukka wrote:she might just be the hottest female on the show yet and would make a welcome addition to the regular cast. :)

;-D ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:27 pm

eftda wrote:The producers keeps killing the hot girls. Why am I watching this show again? Lack of eye candy for men is ridiculous. The women get Jack, Sawyer, Locke (Maybe), and Jin. Guys have Kate and Sun??( :-P ). This show needs a new plane crash full of the victoria secret models.

She's no young supermodel or anything but I find Juliet attractive.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tukka » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 pm

eftda wrote:The producers keeps killing the hot girls. Why am I watching this show again? Lack of eye candy for men is ridiculous. The women get Jack, Sawyer, Locke (Maybe), and Jin. Guys have Kate and Sun??( :-P ). This show needs a new plane crash full of the victoria secret models.

Sayid is an attractive man as well ... I don't know about including Locke, though. I know a lot of girls think Dominic M. (not going to try to spell his last name -- Charlie) is cute but his character is a bit greasy and grungy.

To add to the attractive women list, Claire is very attractive I think, beautiful eyes, nice body. Her goth look was one of the few redeeming features of her last flashback episode I think.

Juliet is nice looking older woman. Nice rack (pretty sure they're implants though -- she has a sex scene with Angelina Jolie in Gia that you guys might want to check out -- she isn't as stacked in that movie I don't think though, hence the speculation that she's been surgically enhanced).

Just about all of the younger castaways (which is most of them) are attractive in some way, except Hurley. They killed off Shannon, yeah, but they also got rid of Boone, who was also a pretty boy.

They killed Ana Lucia -- Michelle Rodriguez is pretty attractive I guess, not really my type. Libby was cute, a shame to see her go.

Most of the guys they've killed haven't been very attractive. Ethan and Goodwin both were killed and were probably the best looking (male) Hostiles we've seen. Michael is essentially off the show and I guess he's decent looking.

So I think it's about even. Like I said, Penelope is one of the best looking women on the show, so if they can get her on, any inequity there might be will be forgiven by me. :)
Tukka Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -4)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:42 pm

On another forum I posted at a lot of the girls (albeit they were from Ireland) said they thought Desmond was the best looking guy on the show. Why am I talking about guys? :-o

Sex scene you say? Good to know.

And also as mentioned by Pacman, Nikki is another good addition as well. Hopefully she stays on for that purpose.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tukka » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:20 pm

Oh, right, Desmond. My girlfriend agrees that he's the hottest. Which is only appropriate considering Penelope is the hottest girl, heh. Of course, tastes differ. Just like I don't care much at all for Ana Lucia, my girlfriend thinks Jack is unattractive.

It's one of the first things that struck me about the show actually. "They've got eye-candy for everyone. Hot Asian man, hot Asian woman, attractive Middle Eastern man, pretty boy surfer boy, pretty surfer girl, fresh-faced Aussie girl, ruggedly handsome redneck, cute British hobbit-grunge-rocker guy, sexy tomboy fugitive, etc." -- pretty much what I told my girlfriend when I was about to introduce her to the show.

If every flight I went on was packed with that many attractive people, people would skip the clubs and bars and just hit the airports.
Tukka Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -4)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:09 am

Tukka wrote:

Sayid is an attractive man as well ... I don't know about including Locke, though. I know a lot of girls think Dominic M. (not going to try to spell his last name -- Charlie) is cute but his character is a bit greasy and grungy.

To add to the attractive women list, Claire is very attractive I think, beautiful eyes, nice body. Her goth look was one of the few redeeming features of her last flashback episode I think.

Juliet is nice looking older woman. Nice rack (pretty sure they're implants though -- she has a sex scene with Angelina Jolie in Gia that you guys might want to check out -- she isn't as stacked in that movie I don't think though, hence the speculation that she's been surgically enhanced).

Just about all of the younger castaways (which is most of them) are attractive in some way, except Hurley. They killed off Shannon, yeah, but they also got rid of Boone, who was also a pretty boy.

They killed Ana Lucia -- Michelle Rodriguez is pretty attractive I guess, not really my type. Libby was cute, a shame to see her go.

Most of the guys they've killed haven't been very attractive. Ethan and Goodwin both were killed and were probably the best looking (male) Hostiles we've seen. Michael is essentially off the show and I guess he's decent looking.

So I think it's about even. Like I said, Penelope is one of the best looking women on the show, so if they can get her on, any inequity there might be will be forgiven by me. :)

good call...Gia rules ;-D as soon as you brought that up i remembered her being in it
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -115)

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Wednesdays are awesome. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Amazinz » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:19 pm

Mets are on. Will have to grab it tomorrow and avoid this thread until then. }:-)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:04 pm

Amazinz wrote:Mets are on. Will have to grab it tomorrow and avoid this thread until then. }:-)

DVR is my homeboy. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk