dannyolbb wrote:To me it's looking more and more like a repeat of last year's World Series. There's no one in the NL who can take down these Cardinals and -while the AL is more of a crapshoot - I'd say there's about a 40% chance the Sox make it in. Give another 40% to the Indians and 20% to the rest.
There is no juggernaut this year - it's a good year for baseball.
Care to specify which Sox?