Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions

Frequently asked Yahoo questions.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby pa_tater » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:03 am

Question: Is it possible to efficiently manage a keeper on Free Yahoo Leagues?

-if a team keeps 3 players from the previous season, they would have to move them to 'the players not drafted' column when pre-ranking. Would the players appear in the list during the live draft?

-how easy is it for a commish to put the appropriate keepers on the teams, player by player?
pa_tater
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 am

I don't think there's a way to eliminate them from the player list in the draft. What you can do is have everyone draft their keepers in the first 3 rounds.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pa_tater » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:14 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I don't think there's a way to eliminate them from the player list in the draft. What you can do is have everyone draft their keepers in the first 3 rounds.

and of course, those couldn't attend would just have to rank their 3 keepers as their first 3 draft picks, and all would pass without a hitch...i think :-?
pa_tater
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Mugrila » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 pm

pa_tater wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I don't think there's a way to eliminate them from the player list in the draft. What you can do is have everyone draft their keepers in the first 3 rounds.

and of course, those couldn't attend would just have to rank their 3 keepers as their first 3 draft picks, and all would pass without a hitch...i think :-?

That's what we do. Works fine as long as everybody preranks.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby pa_tater » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 pm

If I sign up with a Yahoo league, and then the commissioner upgrades it to a 'plus' league, will I receive Stat-tracker for my other Yahoo leagues?
pa_tater
College Coach
College Coach

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:47 pm

pa_tater wrote:If I sign up with a Yahoo league, and then the commissioner upgrades it to a 'plus' league, will I receive Stat-tracker for my other Yahoo leagues?

No, only the Plus league.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beezneez » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:56 am

i can't seem to pick up players on my yahoo team. i dropped two players, (OF and P) but when i go to the 'add players' space, the icon (the little plus sighn) does not show up. i can do everything else. anyone know what the problem is?
beezneez Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Postby beezneez » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:37 pm

beezneez wrote:i can't seem to pick up players on my yahoo team. i dropped two players, (OF and P) but when i go to the 'add players' space, the icon (the little plus sighn) does not show up. i can do everything else. anyone know what the problem is?

i figured it out. for some reason, an internet explorer add-on was causing the icons not to show. deleted it, now it works fine
beezneez Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Postby ttwarrior1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:52 pm

Pujols hit into a double play and a run scored. Why is it not an rbi, and how is it different than a sac fly. run scored should mean rbi no matter what
ttwarrior1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:00 pm

ttwarrior1 wrote:Pujols hit into a double play and a run scored. Why is it not an rbi, and how is it different than a sac fly. run scored should mean rbi no matter what

There's no RBI given on a double play.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions