I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -117)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AT » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:09 pm

Anyone know how to play Madden online or against a friend from a PS2? I want to get it, or NCAA 06, but it's not worth it to me if all i'm going to be doing is playing with myself. I do enough of that already. Thanks.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -275)

Postby go_jays_go » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:19 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Anyone know how to play Madden online or against a friend from a PS2? I want to get it, or NCAA 06, but it's not worth it to me if all i'm going to be doing is playing with myself. I do enough of that already. Thanks.

I don't own PS2 online but my buddy has it and I play it there all the time with Madden 05. It's really worth the buy because you get to play against people who actually give you competition rather then then computer IMO. It's tons of fun if you have a friend on it also because you can play whenever you want, and use it for bragging rights :-b

PS2 online with madden is definately a good buy. ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -710)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:43 pm

I got my call about an hour ago saying I can pick it up at midnight, and I'll do just that.

As for playing on-line, I do so via PS2. It's simply amazing, and has given me HOURS of ADDITIONAL life to all my EA Sports games (I generally buy Tiger Woods, NBA Live, and FIFA along with Madden). I play my brother, friends at different colleges, and random people on-line and get awesome competition, various styles of plays, and it's just great. I definitely recommend it. Once you buy the small add-on for the PS2, all you need is an ethernet cable and a router if you don't already have one, and you're pretty much good to go. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:01 pm

I've been playing TW 2005 latley its freaking sweet! I can't use the online mode though but still single player is awesome!
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Phatferd » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:13 pm

I am really torn right now. I have bought NCAA Football and Madden for the past 4-5 years and Madden every single year since like '97. This year I find myself in a bind. I bought MVP 05 the day it came out and played it for a few weeks (I loved it) even with that said, I haven't turned my PS2 on in 4 months.

I think I have grown out of it, but at the same time, I have this huge urge to go out and play these 2 games, but I never play my PS2, even though I have a game I love to play.

On a side note, I even rented NCAA 06 this past week to take with me down to my beach house we rented. I was planning on playing it when we got home from the bars late, but I didn't even play it once while I had it rented.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -25)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:28 pm

Phatferd wrote:I am really torn right now. I have bought NCAA Football and Madden for the past 4-5 years and Madden every single year since like '97. This year I find myself in a bind. I bought MVP 05 the day it came out and played it for a few weeks (I loved it) even with that said, I haven't turned my PS2 on in 4 months.

I think I have grown out of it, but at the same time, I have this huge urge to go out and play these 2 games, but I never play my PS2, even though I have a game I love to play.

On a side note, I even rented NCAA 06 this past week to take with me down to my beach house we rented. I was planning on playing it when we got home from the bars late, but I didn't even play it once while I had it rented.

Were you giving it to beach hotties? Thats the only excuse for not playing video games late night !
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:27 pm

you guys know any good site to download rosters?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -246)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk