• Keeping Rich Harden over Josh Beckett
• Drafting Carlos Lee in the first round after our six keepers
• Staying patient when Utley was platooning to start the season
• Stashing Ordonez after Gagne went down and freed up some room in my salary cap
• Staying on top of closer situations — I suffered through the loss of Dotel and Gagne, but I had Ryan and picked up MacDougal, Fuentes and now Farnsworth, all super-cheap in salary
• (fingers crossed) Picking up Joey Gathright, who will potentially give me three or four steals points by himself down the stretch
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."
— Douglas Adams (1952-2001)