I can't seem to get over a Giant's fan constantly misspelling Ginat's?
Anyway, many of the "new" stadiums have restaurants these days, Anaheim has one right behind home plate. And they all serve many diffenent types of foods, with a few exceptions. In Milwaukee, I am pretty sure Bud only lets them sell 3 types of Hot Dog's and one type of beer. In Philly, I am told that there is crack in the water ..
1) Pac Bell .. Only because of the openings in right that allow you to check out the game for free .. If only for a few minutes.
2) The Bob .. I mean come on, there is a fricking swimming pool out there .
3) Minute-Maid .. Just love that hill that Biggio always stumbles on .
4) Edison .. ever wanted to race Erstad to first .. you can here ..
5) Wrigley .. I am surpised it took "Us Americans" so many years to put bleachers on the roof .. I think you can get them at Sears now ..
2) Dome #2
3) Dome #3
4) Dome #4
5) Chavez Ravine .. and anything that steps foot into it wearing blue 81 times a year ..