Return to Baseball Leftovers

Craig Wilson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Craig Wilson

Postby ELsolly » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:47 pm

He is supposed to be starting a rehab stint very soon .... will he be playing every day of the Pirates and is he worth a place on a reserve list (I need power and he might be the answer)

Thanks
ELsolly
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Shermars » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:49 pm

He will continue to Platoon with D. Ward at first. May get some time in RF if Lawton gets traded.
I will not rest until I have you holding a coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game featuring you, while singing your own song in a new commercial starring you, broadcast during a super bowl game you are winning. Show me the $$$!!!
Shermars
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:12 pm

I'm pretty scared at the notion of having K-raig back. Where are they going to put him? He's too "good" (for this team) to sit all that often...not to mention we pay him a lot of money on a small-market team.

I'm betting we trade Lawton for anything we can get (aka nothing) so that we can stick K-raig in RF and at 1B when there's a lefty pitcher. He'll be out there every day, effectively sucking away the PT of Mackowiak, Doumit, Sanchez, and Bobby Hill as a collective.

Got to love it when a player that goes .220 for 5 months of a season stops any possible development of players that might help your team. :-t
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -250)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Baseball Leftovers