ok here we go
1. you have a very formidable offense, just some players not plyaing up to their potential in the first half, I.E. Berkman, Drew..your only glaring weakness is SS, but I have Hall too and hope he keeps it up
2. Drop F. Thomas for Sizemore, Thomas is only available as utility and that hurts plus he is already starting to cool down...picking up Sizemore is a steal. this kid will score a ton of runs, steal some bases and has some pop in his bat.
3. Drop Sabathia for Blanton....take a peak at Blantons last 5 starts. hes put it together.
4. Drop Pudge for Guillen, Pudge wont be turning it around in the second half, he lost too much weight in the offseason from getting off the juice and he'll never start ahead of Varitek on your team. Guillen is coming off an injury but hes still a stud
5. Drop Byrd for Elarton. Byrd can never keep it together for a full season and Eleraton has the same story as Blanton...outstanding last month, and he plays for a team that will score runs for him.