Return to New York Mets

Subway Series

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Subway Series

Postby Rirruto » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:08 pm

j24jags wrote:When the Yankee fans say "Lets go Yankees," I will reply "Yankees suck." :-D

I hope you make it home tonight. :-D
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: .

Postby Arlo » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:35 am

j24jags wrote:im home in 1 piece, wat a game.

before the game chris woodward was shagging flies and he came to the bleachers near me. I was the only one in a met hat he asked, "are you a met fan?" I said , "Yea, you know it." so he flipped me a ball. pretty cool id say....

Very cool indeed! ;-D

And glad you made it home ok! :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:34 am

So close to the Sweep. I'd take anybody over Looper finishing games at this point... :-[
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 713)

Postby Amazinz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:01 am

Well at least we finally got a series win at Yankees stadium. And the Mets have the Phillies coming to town plus we are only 4 games out of the WC. It's not all bad. Think positive. :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:41 pm

Amazinz wrote:Well at least we finally got a series win at Yankees stadium. And the Mets have the Phillies coming to town plus we are only 4 games out of the WC. It's not all bad. Think positive. :-D

Think positive when talking about the New York Mess? Impossible. God it's hard to be a Mets fan! :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Return to New York Mets