Return to General Talk

What should I download?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Sun May 08, 2005 2:38 pm

Personally, I hate the Grey Album, but you've got some other nice ones.

more,
Van Morrison- Moondance
King Harvest- Dancing in the Moonlight
RHCP- Can't Stop, the entire Californiacation album
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tuff_gong » Sun May 08, 2005 5:22 pm

Sonic Youth - Kissability
Image

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1483
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 14th and Ohio

Postby JRM4833 » Sun May 08, 2005 5:44 pm

blankman wrote:Personally, I hate the Grey Album, but you've got some other nice ones.

more,
Van Morrison- Moondance
King Harvest- Dancing in the Moonlight
RHCP- Can't Stop, the entire Californiacation album


Hate the Grey Album? 8-o Do you like them separate? Dancing in the Moonlight is way too catchy. Every time I listen to it I end up singing it all afternoon.
Image

________________
One man with courage makes a majority.
Andrew Jackson
JRM4833
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3308
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Where else ... Boston

Postby blankman » Sun May 08, 2005 5:55 pm

JRM4833 wrote:
blankman wrote:Personally, I hate the Grey Album, but you've got some other nice ones.

more,
Van Morrison- Moondance
King Harvest- Dancing in the Moonlight
RHCP- Can't Stop, the entire Californiacation album


Hate the Grey Album? 8-o Do you like them separate? Dancing in the Moonlight is way too catchy. Every time I listen to it I end up singing it all afternoon.


I love the Black Album, but have never really listening to the White Album. To me, the Grey Album butchers the Black Album (I can't speak for the White Album). Dancing in the Moonlight is one of the easiest songs to sing along to; it's a phenominal song provided you're in a good mood.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JRM4833 » Sun May 08, 2005 6:18 pm

blankman wrote:I love the Black Album, but have never really listening to the White Album. To me, the Grey Album butchers the Black Album (I can't speak for the White Album). Dancing in the Moonlight is one of the easiest songs to sing along to; it's a phenominal song provided you're in a good mood.


That's cool. Every time I listen to the Black Album these days I can't help but think something's missing. Maybe because I listened to it regularly before the Black Album (although I head the Black Album first). And maybe because I love the White Album.
Image

________________
One man with courage makes a majority.
Andrew Jackson
JRM4833
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3308
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Where else ... Boston

Postby Melo255 » Sun May 08, 2005 10:17 pm

Silverchair - Tomorrow - Ana's Song
Shinedown - 45
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Sublime - April 29th, 1992
Oasis - Married with Children
Toadies - Possum Kingdom
System of a down - Chop Suey
Guns N Roses - Civil War
Metallica - Turn the Page
Bush - Little Things
Dropkick Murphys - Barroom Heroes

ACS I haven't heard Cemetery Gates in a long time. I loved that song. I'm Broken is another great Pantera 'oldie'
Image
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1411
Joined: 5 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: PAO Thira 13

Postby Phatferd » Mon May 09, 2005 12:45 am

Oasis - Live acoustic Live Forever
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby oukurt » Tue May 10, 2005 3:40 am

I doubt this will get a response, but just in case.
Recently my sister sent me some great classical music by Bach I believe. Very relaxing music. I feel like I have really missed out, being a rocker all my life.
Can anyone recommend any particular pieces from the likes of Bach, Beethaven, Tchysokvski, or others ?

Thanks
oukurt
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 596
Joined: 9 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Owen Field/Norman, OK

Postby reznorsboy » Tue May 10, 2005 8:50 am

Everybody Loves ACDC despite what their other interests are ;-D

Try searching the web for Music charts from years past.
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2625
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests