Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cursing at your players...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How many times at night, do you curse at your players while sitting at your computer?

1-10
39%
10-20
28%
25+
3%
Never (yeah, right)
7%
Too many times to count....
23%

Total votes : 69

Postby LouisC9999 » Thu May 05, 2005 1:05 am

ja515y wrote:All I gotta say is: Foulke, Kolb, and Graves. Now that's a lot of cussing.

I cussed at Torii Hunter a lot these past two days. Twice he came up to bat with the bases loaded and came away with squat.

11 LOB in the past two days and 0 RBI :~( :~( :~(

$##@#^%$#$%$$##@@!!!
LouisC9999
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu May 05, 2005 1:12 am

LouisC9999 wrote:
ja515y wrote:All I gotta say is: Foulke, Kolb, and Graves. Now that's a lot of cussing.

I cussed at Torii Hunter a lot these past two days. Twice he came up to bat with the bases loaded and came away with squat.

$##@#^%$#$%$$##@@!!!

As a Tori owner, you just depressed me since I didn't realize that. :-[ Thanks a lot. :-[

Lol. :-D

Ok, I'll start cussing Tori the next time he comes to the plate. }:-)

Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Postby Cooner » Thu May 05, 2005 1:09 pm

never. I used to, but I've since resigned to them having days like 2-fer-40 with 2 runs. I've never had such a bad season, where literally ALL the guys I thought would do well have outright sucked. (except Odalis Perez maybe) :-t
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -4)

Postby Cooner » Thu May 05, 2005 1:12 pm

LouisC9999 wrote:

$##@#^%$#$%$$##@@!!!

For the first time in quite a while, Peter Gammons had something worth saying last night- he commented on the large number of times guys have been up with less than 2 outs and a man on third, or bases loaded, etc, and not gotten the run home. Basically saying the same old schtick- baseball players don't care about winning, just their stats so they can get big bucks, and getting one RBI in a bases loaded situation is not good enough (so instead they strike out while swinging for the fences). Found it interesting- several teams have scored less than 20% of the time with man on third and less than 2 outs.
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby d18Mike » Thu May 05, 2005 1:24 pm

I'm a category-sensitive cursor -- For example I am in LAST in .BA and did a little jig of joy when Sean Casey had his standard completely empty 4-4 the other night.

But that same night I think it was Sexson who 1-4 with an HR, R and 3 RBIS ... and I was ticked.
d18Mike
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers