"As the Cafe Turns"...Here we go again!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:05 pm

Mets4Life wrote:Girls like to play with your mind...its their specialty
Shes "unsure" about it...this can mean two things
1. Shes actually unsure about it
2. Shes using it as an excuse to bail out of the situation

But thats just from my personal experience :-t

I feel you are correct - I feel it is one of those two. Which one? I don't know.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mets4Life » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 pm

DaQ wrote:
Mets4Life wrote:Girls like to play with your mind...its their specialty
Shes "unsure" about it...this can mean two things
1. Shes actually unsure about it
2. Shes using it as an excuse to bail out of the situation

But thats just from my personal experience :-t

I feel you are correct - I feel it is one of those two. Which one? I don't know.

I added some more
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:16 pm

My advice to you would be to let it rest for the time being and also stop talking to people in the loop about this. People that age gossip all the time and that won't help matters.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -616)

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:34 pm

Lofunzo wrote:My advice to you would be to let it rest for the time being and also stop talking to people in the loop about this. People that age gossip all the time and that won't help matters.

I didn't tell this guy about the whole situation -he already knew about it (because he and his gf are the ones I mentioned above that we'd "double date" with). I just told him, since I do get along with him that if anything comes up about me when he's talking to the girl, just mention something about how I'm not exact;y sure what's going on. Knowing him, he'll probably calm her down too and maybe "realize her senses" - for better or worse.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hybrid » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:06 pm

I know this might seem like a really far out there, crazy idea ... but I'd just ask here and say you were confused about it. You don't have to do it right now, try and relax for a day or two so you don't seem clingy, also gives her time to think about it if she is unsure. If the girl doesn't like and respect you that you have gone to her and honestly asked what's up, then she really doesn't deserve your time in that fashion. You can of course be friends and what not, but if she likes you ... she likes you and it won't matter.

Sorry if this seems like odd thinking, but all those power trips and head games really aren't my type of thing.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: -28)

Postby Mets4Life » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:13 pm

hybrid wrote:I know this might seem like a really far out there, crazy idea ... but I'd just ask here and say you were confused about it. You don't have to do it right now, try and relax for a day or two so you don't seem clingy, also gives her time to think about it if she is unsure. If the girl doesn't like and respect you that you have gone to her and honestly asked what's up, then she really doesn't deserve your time in that fashion. You can of course be friends and what not, but if she likes you ... she likes you and it won't matter.

Sorry if this seems like odd thinking, but all those power trips and head games really aren't my type of thing.

Yea...theyre werent mine either and I probably still won't use the advice I gave even though it may work
But yea...I dont know...Girls are just crazy
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby The Punisher » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:46 pm

kingctb27 wrote:What a Thread, Once Again :-°

I'd do what Wrveres said.....

1. Go to the Store
2. Buy some Latex
3. Take care of business

:-D

Amen!
Screw the Peavy and Burnett Watches, I'm probably one of the laziest people in the world
The Punisher
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -63)

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:48 pm

kingctb27 wrote:What a Thread, Once Again :-°

I'd do what Wrveres said.....

1. Go to the Store
2. Buy some Latex
3. Take care of business

:-D

Dunno if that wo work YET (maybe down the road though... ;-7).

Something else to think about: Someone gave me an idea of what I could do: perhaps go out with her as friends first, with this other couple and perhaps it will develop into something then? What do you think?
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:40 pm

DaQ wrote:
Dunno if that wo work YET (maybe down the road though... ;-7).

Something else to think about: Someone gave me an idea of what I could do: perhaps go out with her as friends first, with this other couple and perhaps it will develop into something then? What do you think?

Oh yeah, do you reccomend I wait till Monday to tell her this (when we're in school) or take the blind risk of IMing her about this?
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk