Return to General Talk

"As the Cafe Turns"...Here we go again!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:52 am

Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
BigMusky wrote:Seriously though, most cars unlock all the doors once you unlock one...so what the hell kind of lame test is this. If you dont drive a POS then you fail?

Agreed Musky. It seems like a really stupid "test."

You are assuming that a H.S. student has a new car. ;-)

I do ;-)
2005 Toyota Carolla
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:31 am

DaQ wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
BigMusky wrote:Seriously though, most cars unlock all the doors once you unlock one...so what the hell kind of lame test is this. If you dont drive a POS then you fail?

I do ;-)
2005 Toyota Carolla

dude ....

Thats YOUR ride .... and you still can't get laid?
In fricking HIGH SCHOOL ? ...

there is something really wrong with this picture.
I am hoping you don't look like your avatar.

You just have to be more confident. Something. Start giving rides home to the freshman girls. I don't know. something. But it all stems from confidence. Not quite arrogance. Just let her feel she is secure when you are around, with out so much as saying it or being a some sort of stalkler.

Nice job on the date BTW ..
Doesn't your dad talk to about this chit?

Oh, Yeah. When you are getting in the car together, and she reaches over and opens or unlocks he door for you ..

..that is fricken golden. Its true!

Hell, might as well stop off at the store for some Coors Light and some jimmys. ;-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:54 am

wrveres wrote:
DaQ wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:

I do ;-)
2005 Toyota Carolla

dude ....

Thats YOUR ride .... and you still can't get laid?

My GF has a 2005 Corolla sport and she doesn't get laid. :-t :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -616)

Postby BigMusky » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:43 am

Since when is a toyota corrolla a pimp ride Wverves? who cares if it is new. Just to let you know, my 95 Honda Accord that I drove in HS had power locks on it, so it does not have to be a new car.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -85)

Postby wrveres » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:54 am

BigMusky wrote:Since when is a toyota corrolla a pimp ride Wverves? who cares if it is new. Just to let you know, my 95 Honda Accord that I drove in HS had power locks on it, so it does not have to be a new car.

havent you read anything?
we are working on the kids confidence here dammitt .
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby BigMusky » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:31 am

oh...I mean....um...that new car smell makes all woman horny, you will have no problem Daq ;-D
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -85)

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:54 pm

wrveres wrote:
BigMusky wrote:Since when is a toyota corrolla a pimp ride Wverves? who cares if it is new. Just to let you know, my 95 Honda Accord that I drove in HS had power locks on it, so it does not have to be a new car.

havent you read anything?
we are working on the kids confidence here dammitt

I may need more confidence. Unfortunately, a twist of fate to an extent has occured. I was so close and even "in" and now I don't know where I am (perhaps 0-fer again?) (EDIT ->)I went to make plans for the date with the girl and she is now not sure if she wants to go through with it and isn't sure if she would go out with me or something like that. Here's a better explanation:

Apparently, the girl is now unsure about the whole situation. I went to talk to her today ans she starts babbling about how she wanted her two friends (the bf-gf) to be there just because they're her good friends, but then says how she is free this weekend a lot of other stuff. She kept contradicting herself and now I'm just confused, so I couldn't make anything "real" even though I tried. She showed signs that she does like me but she was saying she likes me and doesn't like me at the same time, with both actions and words - pretty much very, very mixed signals. I have no clue what to do here.

The good news is that I did talk to her "guy friend" and explained the whole situation and I heard he and his gf are thinking about putting me and her together and go from there. I'm not really sure what's going on though. He said he'd talk to her about it today, but I can't be sure if he'll even remember.

Considering I don't want this to be "over" yet, is there anything I can really do here? And if she's online at the same time as me, should I even IM her just to keep the conversation going (I could log off first too) and talk about other things, not the whole scenerio today? And remember, I would want to still go for it and not hear "she's a nutcase" or "forget about it" because I could still be in it...who knows?

Oh yeah, she did try to convince me the whole "Prom" situation never happened by saying my friend was "lying" and her guy friend had no clue what he was thinking. Since those two both sware on their lives they were telling the truth (especially my friend, who doesn't lie), I don't believe her. Remember, she didn't want me to know about this in the first place.

So, I am utterly confused. What do you guys think? Since I am already fustrated by this, please be a little sensitive when writing your answer beacuse this situation is pure chaos. And finally, she is a good person who is cool, I think she is a little confused/hesitant as well, but again, I don't know.
Last edited by DaQ on Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:59 pm

Stop overthinking..just play it cool and assume she likes you..if she shows otherwise just ignore it...don't be too pushy...put a cucumber in your pants
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -117)

Postby DaQ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:00 pm

acsguitar wrote:Stop overthinking..just play it cool and assume she likes you..if she shows otherwise just ignore it...don't be too pushy...put a cucumber in your pants

No, it wasn't that...I went up to her to "arrange plans" for the double date and she was very hesitiant and isn't sure if she want's to go through with it anymore. I edited the post I previously wrote to include this.

On a side note, my friend encouraged me to go up to her and say "You're so hot, I'm about to explode, in my pants!'" lol (from Anger Management)
Last edited by DaQ on Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mets4Life » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:03 pm

Girls like to play with your mind...its their specialty
Shes "unsure" about it...this can mean two things

1. Shes actually unsure about it
2. Shes using it as an excuse to bail out of the situation later on if she doesn't like whats going on

But thats just from my personal experience :-t

My advice is don't talk to her...let her talk to you
If she comes online, dont IM her
Don't let her think that shes the most important thing to you
Let her think you can go on without her
If you don't follow that, she can use it against you and crush you with it

Nevermind....Im probably just crazy
Last edited by Mets4Life on Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk