1. Alex Rodriquez SS- 50 Homers for a shortstop. Need I say more?
2. Randy Johnson SP- Still got it at 40 years of age. 300 Ks at least
3. Barry Bonds OF- Like fine wine, getting better with age
4. Vladimir Guerrero OF- I know he could be 1, but Bonds and A-Rod can put up 50-60 HRs with a 300 average. He puts up 330-40
5. Pedro Martinez SP- If healthy all year, as good as it gets
6. Sammy Sosa OF- Disappointing season last year. Has no protection, but could still hit 60 HRs.
7. Jason Giambi 1B- Had one bad month last year, getting adjusted to New York. Can easily repeat his Oakland numbers in a better New York lineup.
8. Alfonso Soriano 2B- He may not have as good a seaosn as last, but a 2B that can hit 40 Homers and steal 40 bags is worth the 1st round pick
9. Albert Pujols- Love his versatility, along with the 320-40 potential
10. Lance Berkman OF- Jeff Kent will boost his numbers
11. Magglio Ordonez OF- MVP Caliber Season Potential
12. Barry Zito SP- 23 game winner last year
13. Roy Oswalt SP- Only getting better
14. Curt Schilling SP- I expect a dropoff this season
15. Todd Helton 1B- Has fallen a bit, but still a top 1B
16. Ichiro OF- Solid for steals, runs, and average
17. Shawn Green OF- Potential 50 Homers
18. Jim Thome 1B- Changing leagues. Might need time to adjust
19. Manny Ramirez- Injury prone, so can't put him much higher
20. Matt Morris SP- A little disappointing last season
Last edited by YankFan51 on Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.