Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:23 pm
by brandnew
I think that was Dmitri Young and he said something like "His stuff was so nasty, you could put any other pitcher's head on his body, Clemens, whoever, and you wouldn't know the difference"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:23 pm
by NZF
slomo007 wrote:
You've inspired me to do the same with Austin Kearns in my sig. Will be a lot of work with a hitter rather than a pitcher, but I'm up for it. ;-D


C'mon, it's Kearns we're talking here. You should only have to update for a few weeks or so ;-7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:30 pm
by curious_george_43545
New Zealand Fan wrote:
slomo007 wrote:
You've inspired me to do the same with Austin Kearns in my sig. Will be a lot of work with a hitter rather than a pitcher, but I'm up for it. ;-D


C'mon, it's Kearns we're talking here. You should only have to update for a few weeks or so ;-7
:-D ;-7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:33 pm
by Transmogrifier
This post makes me think I should shop Bonderman around...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:35 pm
by Absolutely Adequate
Transmogrifier wrote:This post makes me think I should shop Bonderman around...


That would be my first instinct, as well. Especially in AL only leagues.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:59 pm
by rickbeil19
I just got offered Sabathia for Bonderman. Should I pull the trigger?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:02 am
by curious_george_43545
rickbeil19 wrote:I just got offered Sabathia for Bonderman. Should I pull the trigger?
:-t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:37 am
by NZF
rickbeil19 wrote:I just got offered Sabathia for Bonderman. Should I pull the trigger?


In a word no.

Back in February when Sabathia was healthy, there wasn't that much between them. With Sabathia's health now in question, I wouldn't consider him for Bonderman.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:57 am
by quietstorm
Bonderman will break out this year, Sheets-style.