Return to Baseball Leftovers

2 Start Pitchers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2 Start Pitchers

Postby Sunspot » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:54 pm

Does anyone know who will get 2 starts for week 1 or have a link to a websight that lists them?
Sunspot
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 539
Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Gutter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Here's a link

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/fantasy/story


I guess it depends on when your weekly lineups are as well. Both my leagues that are weekly don't actually start until Monday so it is not as useful.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1863
(Past Year: -16)
Joined: 7 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Finally back home. A sweet 15 mi from Miller Park.

Postby Mustangs989 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:01 pm

Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5488
(Past Year: -52)
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...

Postby Conner » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:06 pm

Steve-o wrote:
I guess it depends on when your weekly lineups are as well. Both my leagues that are weekly don't actually start until Monday so it is not as useful.


How does that work?

What if you have some Red Sox or Yankees? Does that first game on Sunday just not count?
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 758
(Past Year: -2)
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Steve-o » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:11 pm

Conner wrote:How does that work?

What if you have some Red Sox or Yankees? Does that first game on Sunday just not count?


Actually, that is exactly how it works on my sportsline league. Which sucks becuase I have RJ. :-t
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1863
(Past Year: -16)
Joined: 7 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Finally back home. A sweet 15 mi from Miller Park.

Postby Conner » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:13 pm

Steve-o wrote:
Conner wrote:How does that work?

What if you have some Red Sox or Yankees? Does that first game on Sunday just not count?


Actually, that is exactly how it works on my sportsline league. Which sucks becuase I have RJ. :-t


Wow...That's stinks.
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 758
(Past Year: -2)
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests