An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
hybrid wrote:My top 3 are the same...
1. J. Niemann - close to the bigs and still a good good upside
2. C. Nelson - great bat, premium position, and he will play at Coors
3. H. Bailey - huge upside, ranked #3 cause of the risk of H.S. arms and the Reds took him ... who haven't develope an arm in how long?
4. Mark Rigers - another big upside H.S. arm, I'm not one to question the Brewers scouts, lately that have been picking gems
5. N. Walker - maybe too high for him, but I like his power and bat a lot, it also helps a great deal that he can stay at catcher
6. B. Butler - good bat, power, & patience
7. P. Humber - real good stuff, but doesn't really project to be a true ace
8. T. Diamond - fairly similiar to Humber, but he does have a top notch breaking pitch...uses his change up a lot more
9. J. Verlander - high risk / high reward prospect, has great stuff but no control for it
10. H. Street / J. Fields - I felt both should have a shot at rounding out the top 10. Street is a great closer prospect, stuff isn't great ...but he knows how to pitch, great make up, and has great control. Field is a solid 3B prospect, good bat/power ... excellent work ethic
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests