Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Long Running Fantasy Baseball League needs 1 owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Long Running Fantasy Baseball League needs 1 owner

Postby Rob16299 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:57 pm

Hello all,

I figured this was a good place to try to and seek out the most knowledgable baseball enthusiasts and that why Im here. My fantasy league, I believe to be on the most indepth and interesting of any leagues that I have ever been a part of.

This is how the league works. We have 10 teams, which comprise of extremely knowledgable minds in both the major and minor leagues. Each team has both a major and a minor league roster. The sizes of these fluctuates due to whether its offseason or during the season. We play head to head each week and give a score at the end of the week (ie. 4-3) based on hitting and pitching stats, which are indepth themselves, (not just BA, HR's and thats it). We play ~22 weeks, then having a playoffs (best 2 in each division) and the a CL league championship lasting 1 week.

I could go on and on, but my hand is getting tired. Want all the info and know which team you could take over?
The team open is the Big Red Machine

Interested? Email me at or just post here and ill contact you (leave contact info). Only serious and knowledgable owners will be considered.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ensanimal » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:16 am

looks real interesting and well run ;-D

you'll get more responses here thought...

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Minor League & College Baseball