Postby jacksparrow217 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:41 pm

Cactcher- J. Estrada
1B- J.Thome
2B- Bill Mueullar, Todd Walker
3B- Troy Glaus
SS- M Young
OF- C. Beltran, H. Matsui, Lew Ford, R. Baldelli
UT- S. Hillanbrand

SP- T hudson, C zambrano, A.J. Burnette, B. Radke, T. Glavine, D. Wells, D. Lowe, H. Ramirez

RP- Brad Lidge, Braden Looper

I am a little concerned about my lack of strikeouts and steals, hopefully ford can give me a 20/20 and glaus can stay healthy and produce though i am worried about his batting average. Should i try to trade for Chavez? Any way please any opinion is welcomed.
Tedium is the worst pain
jacksparrow217
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kljsoccer18 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:56 pm

how many teams in your league? what's the league scoring? that would help put it in perspective...going blindly as to scoring and number of teams i'd say you have a fairly solid team...however, both power and speed are big weaknesses for you...with the exception of Beltran in both categories and Thome in power you have no real solid options at either...i don't like hillenbrand as your utility, there has to be someone better out there on the waiver wire to fill that position (look for some cheap speed or cheap power) as hillenbrand does nothing big for either category...your pitching is definitely your strong point and with zambrano and if Burnett stays healthy you should have pretty decent strikeout numbers...your two closers are solid and will keep you competitive in the saves category...Maybe look to trade one of your starting pitchers for a big bat or some speed, Abreu or Soriano would be a good target for you as either would compliment Beltran very nicely and you should be able to get one of them with your depth in starting pitching...overall, a nice job, and if you make some improvements to the offense your team will be very solid
kljsoccer18
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jacksparrow217 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:01 pm

its a yahoo standard 12 team rotisserie
Tedium is the worst pain
jacksparrow217
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team