In a 12 team league, I think you are going to get crushed in hitting, frankly. Your steals are great, but power and OBP categories are going to kill you. And in h2h, you might still lose steals 10% of the time. Your greatest bona fide source of power and OBP (Sexson) is still an injury risk. I do love the C. lee pick in rnd 11, however.
When picking up power, I would target the 1B and 3B, since I am especially worried about the risk of Sexson and Cuddyer. The power will come relatively cheap at these positions (relative to MI or C), and your OF (Pierre, Wilk, Sosa, C. Lee) are more reliable/lower risk.
Here are some things I would do, in descending order of importance:
1) Dump Madsen for a H or SP on the WW with high upside in more than 2 categories. Madsen is not going to give you enough innings or saves to affect your already-great pitching very much.
2) Try to deal for some bona fide power and OBP that will drive in runs. Huff and Hafner are 2 guys that come to mind. Edmonds is another, though I know he plays OF.
Guys to dangle as trade bait:
- Pods. You'll be competitive in SB and R even without him, and it is likely that someone overstocked in power will give you good power for him. You then also shed the risk of his 550 AB of a .244 avg and .330 OBP dragging you down.
- Wood. Gasp! This guy still hasn;t figured it out, and probably won't help your particular staff in WHIP or K/BB even if he breaks out in W and ERA this season. He's also hurting a bit already. But he may have really hig value to someone else in teh league. Don;t give him away, but see what you can get. I think Huff would have way more value to yoru team than Wood right now.
- Padilla. Even at his best, he's not going to do anything but detract from the equation of numbers you get from Prior/RJ/Beckett/Peavy/Wood. The guy is costing you roster opportunity. Depth is nice, but he is already hurting and may never put it together even when he's healthy. At least Madrisch is healthy and in a nice pitcher's park.
Hope this helps.